What Model - Tractor or Implement would you like to see UH make next?

BGU

I'd  like to see Universal Hobbies do the whole Vredo range,it isn't all  that big,they only do Overseeders Slurry injectors,and those  fantastic looking tractors,but this is the bit UH would like they do  farm tractors with lugged tyres,one range,then they do the Communal  type with the grass tyres,second range,more sales,then you have the  slurry stuff,that's another range,then you've got the tippers,that  could lead them into the 1/50th scale market,their bound to be  looking into that now Siku are starting to venture into that,so they  could redo all the 1/32nd range as 1/50th,

Regards

Joe

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love to see a:

McHale 998 big bale wrapper- because we don't have any really good models of bale wrappers and this would go nice with the UH balers

New Holland telehandler- always loved the look of these

New Holland TVT

A forage harvester with a grass pickup- not a Krone

Med size silage trailers around 10t-12t

JCB Farm Master 434!!!!! ;D

I also would like to see the McHale wrapper and TVT.

I would love to see a:

McHale 998 big bale wrapper- because we don't have any really good models of bale wrappers and this would go nice with the UH balers

New Holland telehandler- always loved the look of these

New Holland TVT

A forage harvester with a grass pickup- not a Krone

Med size silage trailers around 10t-12t

JCB Farm Master 434!!!!! ;D

• 2 weeks later...

a 12t grain drier please, im not used to big machinery, so a dominator 85 would be right at home with me as i drive one at this time of year, a kuhn straw blower would go down well  :) , i like how there coming out with more old school tractors hopefully they come out with more older school machines  :-*

Archived