MGU's Deeres

BGU

Question for everyone.

Why can I get the front weight on the 6920, but not on the 6920 with the loader? When the weight is in you cannot close the model back up? ???

I'll try mine tommrow don't see why it won't work through i've got a bar on my loader from agrium models  :-\

I'll try mine tommrow don't see why it won't work through i've got a bar on my loader from agrium models  :-\

Yes I've tried it before and its because the bit on the weight that goes upwards to keep it in, is to big for the loader tractors, but they look  exactly the same, so I'm not sure why it doesn't fit. It's the same on the radio controlled ones, because when I put the weight in, I couldn't close it down enough.  :-\

Like Will said the lug on the weight won't sit in the loader or the standard version so i took some pictures there's only a slight difference i thing if you filed the lug down a bit on the weight it would sit in and hold once it was done up tight

frist pic 6820s loader

second 6920 famer +

hope this helps

post-563-132638568379_thumb.jpg

post-563-132638568408_thumb.jpg

Question for everyone.

Why can I get the front weight on the 6920, but not on the 6920 with the loader? When the weight is in you cannot close the model back up? ???

you would have thought the chassis were basicly the same wouldnt you,are you sure its not just something stuck in there? ,is it a origonal part or a copy, may be a bit of resin or something sticking up maybe

you would have thought the chassis were basicly the same wouldnt you,are you sure its not just something stuck in there? ,is it a origonal part or a copy, may be a bit of resin or something sticking up maybe

No, my one came off a farmer plus and is the same.  ;)