A busy week in my workshop.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could give it a try Marky,no problem.

How long does it need to go mate ?

At the moment it has the 595 chassis and wheelbase .

Don't let Barry know that I have been dabbling with red tractors,he will be sending me to the same place as Britney !!!!!!!!!! :o :o

I could give it a try Marky,no problem.

How long does it need to go mate ?

At the moment it has the 595 chassis and wheelbase .

Don't let Barry know that I have been dabbling with red tractors,he will be sending me to the same place as Britney !!!!!!!!!! :o :o

:D :D :D :D DOn;t shave your head Steve  :o :o

Umm... good question... I reckon I should get you some measurements from the brochures... it would be a 185 with that cab I suppose.... I'll get back to you... Britney Steve  ;);D

yeah lengthend 135 bonnet, cut down on the rear front grill with extra side parts added for depth, the cab is bent 2mm square plasti strut, took 5/6 attempts to get the basic shape right ,and i personally still dont think its quite right now ??

just bent the front section in one go, and test fitted it, then the rear bar once happy i added the middel section and added top support bars to that,