2140 2wd with loader

Yes probably a 3140 at a guess with new stickers.  ;)

bit more than new stickers, its a 4 cylinder so graeme has shortened the engine length by a few mm (was 6 cylinder) and added a 2wd axle and the valtra loader along with tons of detail. yes it started as an ertle 3350/3140 but is very much modified

bit more than new stickers, its a 4 cylinder so graeme has shortened the engine length by a few mm (was 6 cylinder) and added a 2wd axle and the valtra loader along with tons of detail. yes it started as an ertle 3350/3140 but is very much modified

Yes sorry I know that, I was answering 1972s' question about what it's based on, so I added the bit about stickers to avoid confusion on whether ertl actually released that model for anyone that may be confused.  ;)

Yes probably a 3140 at a guess with new stickers.  ;)

Not being funny Will but i think your doing Greame a great injustice by your comments a great deal more work goes into his conversion's than just changing the decals etc  . I have two of his models now 2850 & 4055 and you will not find any better detail models than these ,if you do let me see them . Like i said at the start Will not being funny but you should  look at things a bit more first  :)

Not being funny Will but i think your doing Greame a great injustice by your comments a great deal more work goes into his conversion's than just changing the decals etc  . I have two of his models now 2850 & 4055 and you will not find any better detail models than these ,if you do let me see them . Like i said at the start Will not being funny but you should  look at things a bit more first  :)

Yes as I have tried to explain I was trying to explain to 1972 farmer of what they are based on. I said the bit about stickers to avoid any confussion by anyone on wether that was a general release or not. I agree with you, he makes superb models and I couldn't say anything bad about them, or him as he helped me a lot lately, So I'm very sorry if it may have sounded like that, so I'm sorry for the confusion.  :'(

Phew... Peace and Harmony lads... I think young will meant no disrespect by his comments.. he was merely trying to answer Steves question...

I know for a fact Will has a great deal of respect for Greame's model making skills, as indeed we all have one here...

Furthermore he very next post made that clear.... lets keep things in perspective...

And nice model Mike... I bet she has pride of place on your shelf  ;) - There is nothing like that feeling of a new tractor is there  ;D

Very SORRY Will about my comment yesterday was having a bad day make that a bad week anyway sorry again and i hope i didn't affend or upset you i just take things a bit to far sometimes  :)

PS DOES THIS MEAN WE CAN BE FRIENDS AGAIN  ;)

What a man  :o - Well done Simon...  ;)

You are at the top of my best christmas card list... you MAY even get a kiss on yours now  :-*

Spoken like a true Gent... I admire you for that Simon  ;)

Isn't FTF a GREAT place to be  ;D

What a man  :o - Well done Simon...  ;)

You are at the top of my best christmas card list... you MAY even get a kiss on yours now  :-*

Spoken like a true Gent... I admire you for that Simon  ;)

Isn't FTF a GREAT place to be  ;D

I'm big enough to admit when i'm in the wrong .

The best  :D;)

I'm big enough to admit when i'm in the wrong .

The best  :D;)

Thanks Marky for calming the situation and Simon, its no problem as I can see how that post may have been read and it wasn't intended like that so sorry, as I think that Graemes models are out of this world and when I can afford one, I think I'll be sending him some money.  ;)