classic deeres

sparrow legs

here is my current classic line up, 4240s, 3040 and 2140 with loader. 4240s and 2140 from graeme, 3040 from starbrush, nice to see the old tractors rather than new models etc

:o :o :o:-*:-* :-*

Now that 3040 is pure gorgeousness and I can't wait to get mine started once I've gathered all of the donor parts, but they are all lovely.  :-*

the 3040 is an exact replicar of the real one i own/drive, the model is spot on, same roof bar, lights etc, mine is set on wide wheel settings like the model for stability while flailmowing. im currently on with making a 3050 4wd to add to the classic fleet :o

On what tyres? Siku or UH? As I'm undecided as to what looks better, as Uh are better detailed, whilst Siku are a better colour for classic tractors in my opinion.  ???

Very nice... I like the middle one the best... classic 80's tractor that (or would that be 70's) (not hot on deeres)... but like you say Mike... it's nice to see some old classics rather than new kit all the time...

The weight box on the front of the 4wd is a nice touch as well... is that a chain you have in the front... more close up pics please Mike  ???;)

Would love to have seen these beauties in the flesh, Mike - my missus dragged me (+wallet) off to the Freeport this afternoon and I didn't have chance to pick up your number on the way out - then again couldn't "escape" when we got there ! Hopefully, another time....