massey ferguson 699

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just some friendly encouragement sean,we just want you to get it right  :)

as in right now , c'mon get them wheels on & get the pics up ,me & marky are suffering here  :-\ :D :D :D :D

they will be here soon mate, along with a few other bits, shes kinda of taking a back seat at present as i am near as done with the first 2 390ts,just got to cast a few bits for them and decal up,and hopefully i will be finished with those 2, then off on the other 2 then

if only i had the time mate, would love to, just to see if they sold i have to say, 300's 3000's and a few 600's as well

the 699 is now sporting exhaust and air fliter, along with mirrors ect, just awating the new boots for her. will test fit first in the shed before i post the pics, as she may need a bit of body work realinging having put the cut ones beside the chassis

if only i had the time mate, would love to, just to see if they sold i have to say, 300's 3000's and a few 600's as well

the 699 is now sporting exhaust and air fliter, along with mirrors ect, just awating the new boots for her. will test fit first in the shed before i post the pics, as she may need a bit of body work realinging having put the cut ones beside the chassis

this wouldn't have been good enough in harry fergusons day you know  ::)

thats the kiddie , i think those wheels make your 699 a resounding success ! me & marky are well chuffed  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

ps; nice plough  ;):D

just need the decals & an exhaust change now mate  :) :)

oh yeah & two boxes  to send marky & myself one each

I like that a lot, brings back memories as it was the first decent tractor i drove. Started my tractor driving with a David Brown 885! DB was a good reliable tractor but lacked any comfort!

The mirrors are spot on, what are they from, or how did you make them?

Just to finish it off make a set of steps for each side.

Can't wait to see it finished!

I think the rain cap version was the first release version mate  ;) ... heres another later model I reckon... no dates on the brochures... which doesn;t help much  :-\

Those wheels really make that tractor now mate as well.... Sooooooooperb... I always think... right... that's definately my favourite tractor... then I look back at the others and I can never choose... I bloody love them all mate... in fact.... will you Marry Me  ???

she wouldnt approve would she mate ;):D :D :D :D :D

Hell I don't care Sean... I need to own ALL of those tractors mate  :D :D :D

As for the exhaust... I do seem to remember seeing straight pipes.... but I am sure they went with an Opico turbo kit... in stainless as well I believe  :-\

I say leave the exhaust as it is mate...  looks fine to me really  ;)

I like that a lot, brings back memories as it was the first decent tractor i drove. Started my tractor driving with a David Brown 885! DB was a good reliable tractor but lacked any comfort!

The mirrors are spot on, what are they from, or how did you make them?

Just to finish it off make a set of steps for each side.

Can't wait to see it finished!

mirrors are of a uh cx105 mate, left over from some others bits i am doing