massey ferguson 699

no marky thats not the way , seans got it right so far , so lets not let him stray, a silenced pipe with bend is the correct exhaust, the rain cap type was more commonly found on the 698 & very early 699's ,don't want any of this straight pipe turbo nonsense on a tractor that was & still is damn near perfection in itself  ;)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no marky thats not the way , seans got it right so far , so lets not let him stray, a silenced pipe with bend is the correct exhaust, the rain cap type was more commonly found on the 698 & very early 699's ,don't want any of this straight pipe turbo nonsense on a tractor that was & still is damn near perfection in itself  ;)

:-[ - that makes sense Marcus ... thats why I could never be a scratrch builder  :-[

AND WHAT ABOUT ALL THE REPLASTERING,DECORATING ECT AFTER THAT ;):D :D :D :D :D :D

now look you 2 made me shout ,will try all being well to get it done tommorrow all being well,just a tad busy for my weeks holiday,. and shes looking at wedding venues as well, plus the firsy 2 390ts should be done as well

AND WHAT ABOUT ALL THE REPLASTERING,DECORATING ECT AFTER THAT ;):D :D :D :D :D :D

now look you 2 made me shout ,will try all being well to get it done tommorrow all being well,just a tad busy for my weeks holiday,. and shes looking at wedding venues as well, plus the firsy 2 390ts should be done as well

Well you HAVE to tell the future Mrs P that nobody is going to any wedding fair until that 699 hass had some Sean E P luuuuuurve and attention  :-*:-* :-*

Put yout foot down now Sean... or it will be all downhill from here on inwards mate...  >:(::):D :D :D :D :D

deere mr ferguson ,

as chairman of the massey massive i am haveing some serious doubts as to master pullens commitment to the brand , hours go by without so much as a photo to grace this topic. the excuses are comeing thicker & faster as we read. maybe it's that woman he's with that is bringing him to domesticiscity domestostitcittytydoomcitydomesticbliss under-the-thumbness.

would bring this up with the board , but seeing as you me & mr pullen are the board , it's just me and you mate , was reckon to it all mate ?

Dear Mr Chairman

Many thanks for you letter of 07:54:18pm today...

Having read your comments about the right honourable (or is it horrible) Reverend S Pullen, I have to say somewhat regretfully that I concur with you findings... to this end I would like to bring to the boards attention article 6... subsection 7.1 paragraph 2 of the FTF Massive articles of assocation... that states... and I quote...

Article 6 - Girlyness

Subsection 7.1 Displays of under the thumbingness

Para. 2

"Any member found to be behaving in a "girly fashion" and showing the slightest signs of "under the thumbingness" will be MADE to  buy AT LEAST enough rounds in the pub for ALL members of the FTF Massey Massive to be wobbly of the pins"... furthermore... "In the interests of drink driving... and given the broad geographical spread of the CURRENT FTF Massey Massive... Any member found guilty of the above can also be made to send each member the cash equivelent for the beers... OR, and at the descression of the said members, be made to surrender models from his/her scratch build collection"

With this in mind Mr chairman... I would suggest that you serve notice on Reverend Pullen that unless we see an immediate and sustained improvement in his attitude towards the FTF Massey Massive, we will be forced to confiscate his entire model collection... and keep it safe in my cabinets until such time as he completes the "I am not really a henpeacked girls blouse" test and scores 85% or more.

many thanks for taking the time to bring this matter to my attention and I look forward to taking his models off him obtaining a resolve on this issue as a matter of urgency...

Yours sincerely

Marquis Marky of Ferguson

FTFMM

deere fergy markuson

it would seem that mr pullen has taken the time between household chores to peruse the letter your goodly self had written & is taken the appropriate action in rectifying the big girls blouse effect , it would seem, one hopes that the magnificent 699 he has undertaken may well be sporting the correct exhaust forthwith ,which is just as well as  there is some cooking ,cleaning ,ironing & washing up that i need to take care of

yours sinserelly cinserelrely sinseerlie sinfully

mjb1

deere fergy markuson

it would seem that mr pullen has taken the time between household chores to peruse the letter your goodly self had written & is taken the appropriate action in rectifying the big girls blouse effect , it would seem, one hopes that the magnificent 699 he has undertaken may well be sporting the correct exhaust forthwith ,which is just as well as  there is some cooking ,cleaning ,ironing & washing up that i need to take care of

yours sinserelly cinserelrely sinseerlie sinfully

mjb1

;):D :D :D :D :D :D Oh Marcus... you do make me laugh  ;D

hey don't even think about it you two , this i'snt the big girls blouse effect ,im haveing a butch male batchelor moment withinn the walls of my residence ,

*insert butch smiley with macho puffed out chest* :-\

:D :D :D :D

Beer is ?10 a pint over here  :D

keeping an eye on you mr pretty boy , no off topic behaveyour on my board , got it chummy  >:(;)

hey don't even think about it you two , this i'snt the big girls blouse effect ,im haveing a butch male batchelor moment withinn the walls of my residence ,

*insert butch smiley with macho puffed out chest* :-\

:D :D :D :D

keeping an eye on you mr pretty boy , no off topic behaveyour on my board , got it chummy  >:(;)

mmm recon that may well have occoured already mate :D :D :D never mind is massey ot aint it