abbeyleix farms!!! 2007

smish

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fantastic layout you had up your sleeve there smish. There's a really nice mixed farm flavour to it. One suggestion on the photos side; check if your camera has a function for taking photos up close, usually represented by a flower. I find this function gives much sharper pictures of your models when taking pics close up ;)

• 2 months later...

here a few pics i tool earlier, no matter what i do i just cant get these pics to come out right no matter what way i set my camera, think i might try stronger bulbs in the attic?

anyways first up, from 2 weeks ago, went to local glanbia for some fertiliser with the legend and the bale trailer,got the agrotron and merlo out thhen to get the ast of it spread onto the land

post-276-132638594056_thumb.jpg

post-276-132638594116_thumb.jpg

last few bits of slurry to be spread so i decided to take advantage of it. took delivery of this abbey tank a few weeks back from agrium, fantastic models, well impressed with it.

the valtra is a joal 6850, with uh deutz k100 wheels and axle. also fitted grab rails,mirrors and lights. also fitted gear stick and console but cant be seen here unfortunately.

post-276-132638594141_thumb.jpg

post-276-132638594145_thumb.jpg

getting ready for the silage season this week too, got the local deere technician over to give the 2 mowers a check over before they head out hopefully middle of next week.

also legend is hooked up and ready for action, mad for grass!!!!!

post-276-132638594159_thumb.jpg

post-276-132638594164_thumb.jpg

Lovely stuff Mr Smish, love the Valtra with UH Chassis make a great job of it.

thanks for your comments ''bertie''!!!!!

yea happy enough with the valtra, was gonna use the mtx chassis, but it looked too big and out of proportion,especially the wheels,considering this valtra is only the 6000 series 4 cylinder model and also joal make it in 1/35!!!