Brianih634's Farmyard

Here are some of the first pics of my new layout. Inspired by others on the forum and Graham's fine shed buildings. The walls in the background are to be painted with scenery shortly by my sister in law. Grainstore and workshop built for me by Graham. Other sheds etc will be added in the future, unfortunately I do not have room to make any fields :'( :'(.

Hope you enjoy.

post-225-132638573004_thumb.jpg

post-225-132638573009_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the comments guys.

The sheds are only up temporarily as my sister in law is going to try and paint me a nice scenery on the background walls. I will certainly be adding to this in the future and will keep this updated. I just hope your not in a hurry as spare time is limited :) :)

Thanks for the comments guys.

The sheds are only up temporarily as my sister in law is going to try and paint me a nice scenery on the background walls. I will certainly be adding to this in the future and will keep this updated. I just hope your not in a hurry as spare time is limited :) :)

We are a patient lot Briahih looking forward to more pics

Excellent yard display there you have Brian......Is that a grain drier on the outside near the Claas tractor?  :) :) ;)

Yes it is a grain drier, great detail on it and also all the electric fuse boxes etc are detailed on the grain store wall just beside it.

Who's gramham and does he build sheds to buy?

What are they made from? They look absolountly fantastic!!!

Graham is a member on here and he does make sheds to order/sell.

Made from mdf me thinks, not up on wood materials, all I know is they are well made and easily assembled :)