Part Of My Collection. Cabinet Full.

powerrabbit

O.K chaps.

Thanks for the comments, keep 'em coming. I will take some closer pics, shelf by shelf if I can.

I can't realy put too much more in it as I don't know how much more weight the cupboard underneath can take. The rest of the collection is stacked up in boxes in a bedroom, just enough room to open the door but I will persevere over a period of time and post more pics, especialy of the more unusual items.

Watch this space.  :P

Right, here goes, and be warned, there are 20 pics coming.

No, I'm not married, dont get me wrong, I like women but I couldn't eat a whole one.  ;)

Cabinet8.jpg

Cabinet7.jpg

Cabinet6.jpg

Cabinet5.jpg

Cabinet4.jpg

Cabinet2.jpg

cABINET22.jpg

Cabinet21.jpg

Cabinet20.jpg

Cabinet2.jpg

Cabinet19.jpg

Cabinet18.jpg

Cabinet17.jpg

Cabinet16.jpg

Cabinet15.jpg

Cabinet13.jpg

Cabinet13.jpg

Cabinet11.jpg

Cabinet10.jpg

Cabinet12.jpg

Cabinet1.jpg

That I think will do for now for you all to digest.  8)

A few questions for you...

The yellow corgi 1210, I know of the white and green versions but yellow? Is it a conversion or was it produced?

The Conrad and ertl equal wheel versions (can't remember the model numbers). How do they compare next to one another? Is the Conrad one noticably smaller as it 1/35? 

A few questions for you...

The yellow corgi 1210, I know of the white and green versions but yellow? Is it a conversion or was it produced?

The Conrad and ertl equal wheel versions (can't remember the model numbers). How do they compare next to one another? Is the Conrad one noticably smaller as it 1/35? 

Richo.    The Corgi 1210 'highway' yellow one is a conversion, been stripped and re-painted with added front-wheel mudguards. The Conrad/NZG 4890 is 1/25th and is the rarer 1st edition, the Ertl 4890 is 1/32nd, again thisis a rarer 1st edition. Put both side-by-side and the NZG is very slightly physicaly smaller but much better detail. The one to the right of these two is an Ertl 4894 equal wheel in the black and white 'magpie' livery.

Hope that answers your q.

I really only collect 1/32 models but think the detail on the Conrad is so much better. Not sure how out of place it would look, what would you say? :)

Don't know Richo really, trouble is, theres so much in so many scales that if you were like me and collected everything it would be best to have a cabinet for each scale, problem is, space, mine is a mix of everything in together.

very nice....whats that big SAME on the bottom left???

The big 'Same' is a 1/20th Kubota M type by Yonezawa of Japan (Diapet). Opening cab doors, pull forward the top of the bonnet nose and the side panels fold down to reveal engine detail. Another boxed toy fair find 3 years ago, paid ?12 for it.

Wow! Love the DBs'. Is the Cropmaster a conversion?  ???

There are 3 there, the side-on veiw one is a 1/43rd Langley Models but it is not realy a Croppy as they call it it's a VAK1A. The one behind the 880 on the lorry is a 1/32nd Brian Norman Croppy and the one front on behind the 1200 is a 1/43 1949 Croppy Diesel in the 'Hachette' series, this one is made by Universal Hobbies in resin and the detail on it, despite the size, is as good as their 1/16th stuff. The 3 'tugs' behind that one I had made for me, you will see that one is in RAF livery, one in RN and the yellow one is civilian airport tug all in the military scale. Saw the RAF one being displayed pulling a bomb trolley diorama at a WW11 exhibition and got talking to the guy about them and he said that he could build me them in whatever form the real ones were produced so I ordered the other 2. The guy is somewhere in Kent, details escape me at present.

Wow! Love the DBs'. Is the Cropmaster a conversion?  ???

So you like David Brown tractors? Here's a few more for you, and everyone else.

First one. Malks Models 25D. RJN Classics 990 Implematic. Second pic. Border Fine Arts Silver Jubilee 1412 'Getting Ready For Smithfield'. RJN Classics 990 Selectamatic. Third pic. The very rare Denzil Skinner 25D.

All 1/16th apart from 1412 which is about 1/25th.

DB0.jpg

DB2.jpg

DB3.jpg

So you like David Brown tractors? Here's a few more for you, and everyone else.

First one. Malks Models 25D. RJN Classics 990 Implematic. Second pic. Border Fine Arts Silver Jubilee 1412 'Getting Ready For Smithfield'. RJN Classics 990 Selectamatic. Third pic. The very rare Denzil Skinner 25D.

All 1/16th apart from 1412 which is about 1/25th.

:o :o :o:-*:-* :-*

Of course! Have a few 1:1 scale ones, with my favourite being a 996 with a loader (Well really my Grandads, but is really a gorgeous girl), but also have a Cropmaster and had an 885 with a loader, but sold that in the summer of '05 to put towards a Farmall with my Dad, but we can never agree on anything and keep changing our minds, so still no further foward really.  ;)

:o :o :o:-*:-* :-*

Of course! Have a few 1:1 scale ones, with my favourite being a 996 with a loader (Well really my Grandads, but is really a gorgeous girl), but also have a Cropmaster and had an 885 with a loader, but sold that in the summer of '05 to put towards a Farmall with my Dad, but we can never agree on anything and keep changing our minds, so still no further foward really.  ;)

Iv'e got 21 1:1 D.B's, in various states from fully restored to scrap plus about 10 tons of parts, shall never get 'round to restoring all of them, ought to take some pics and advertise most of them, some hav'nt been run up for 5 or 6 years.