Well saw PDC conversion and decided that i would like one to do the fert and cart of so have built myself one still a few bits to do but as i fly on sat to canada thought that i would post it so far to see what you all think. am quite happy with it. lets see what you guys think

post-579-132638574665_thumb.jpg

looks ok so far, go on, what parts did you use then and how did you go about it ;) ;)

i got a 69 and chopped it just in frony of the tool box then chopped a fergie front of. then cut the fergie front till i got a distance of 75mm between wheel centres then using araldite joined the two halfs togetheir hard than it looks took a bit of doing. then chopped a bit out of the middle of the jd bonnet and joined the rear on again then using car filler made up the width and filled in the join.

the steering isn't joined up but will try that the next one that i do. am glad i tried it as i will give me a 4 cylinder tractor to go with my 6410.

thanks for the other comments i am thinking of dioing one with a loader next

• 4 weeks later...

i bought the decals off pdc at toytrac to do one of these. its a good little conversion you have there. will look good next to the 6410. is it possible to cut the jd skid unit down then join it back up again. then cut the bonnet .

i bought the decals off pdc at toytrac to do one of these. its a good little conversion you have there. will look good next to the 6410. is it possible to cut the jd skid unit down then join it back up again. then cut the bonnet .

When i've done them in the past I cut the skid unit down, then the engine then join the tractor back together again.

After building the tractor back up I then cut the back off the bonnet to suit the new length of tractor ;) ;)

I have plenty of these decals if any one else is doing one (all 6420S although I can get any in the 4 cylinder range)

PDC am in canada at the moment can you pm the price for 6420s 6420 and a 6320 to be sent to my german address will check my in box as soon as possible. but do want the decals also let me know what type of payment you want. will be at least june before i get home to finish tractors but that just goes with the job

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...