Holly Farm

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i have bought 4 with nothing in at the moment and  just bought 2 with  flowers in , hope to get them in a few days.  i was looking for flowers , they are for the new farm house garden :). have on the way a  pergola lots of crazy paving ,pots, cold frame, fencing , pond and more i can't remember :-[  :)

I was going to add that I can probably supply 'flowers only' quite reasonably if you did not want them in the original box or anything.  :)

Thank you. It's one of Britains 1960s Floral Garden models - it's hard to get them complete now, but they are a wonderful design.

yeah, i keep trying on ebay, not sure how much to bid really :-\ :-\

yeah, i keep trying on ebay, not sure how much to bid really :-\ :-\

The bottom price would be about ?5.00 and the top end ?20.00. For ?5.00 you would expect maybe some discolouration of the plastic and perhaps some non-essential parts missing, eg the A Frames, shelves or the diamond-shaped bits at either end of the roofs - but it would still look very much like a greenhouse! For at ?20.00 greenhouse, I would expect it to be absolutely mint condition, and if it has its original box - add another ?5.00. But you know eBay - you can sometimes bag a bargain! ;)

I have quite a few incomplete greenhouses and am tempted to put up some sort of 'market garden' display :)

The bottom price would be about ?5.00 and the top end ?20.00. For ?5.00 you would expect maybe some discolouration of the plastic and perhaps some non-essential parts missing, eg the A Frames, shelves or the diamond-shaped bits at either end of the roofs - but it would still look very much like a greenhouse! For at ?20.00 greenhouse, I would expect it to be absolutely mint condition, and if it has its original box - add another ?5.00. But you know eBay - you can sometimes bag a bargain! ;)

I have quite a few incomplete greenhouses and am tempted to put up some sort of 'market garden' display :)

Do it Mandy  :) :) :)

It would be great to see a market garden display, I'm with Britfarmer on that one. I have one of those green houses, got it a toytrac a pal of mine got the gates and walls you have in your pic above. Britains did a good job on making them.

Grandma said she wanted to keep a few hens and then Grandad added that he'd always fancied a couple of hives (sorry about the black ash table at the back - will resurface it shortly - good news is I've bought a new table to do my post on, so this one is now officially a dedicated farm layout :)):

NewBeeHives.jpg

Archived