Holly Farm

Thanks guys. The plots are bit small - can't use any sizeable machinery on them, but  it's a start. I'll just have to wait until we get a floor in the loft  :)

Thanks for all your help and encouragement - I haven't done the bridge yet - still wimping out of that one at the moment  :-\ But will order the plaster of Paris next week and see how we go  ;)

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very nice Mandy, some smashing details included there. What's the Purple Sprouting made from.

Thanks again. It's a flower called Statis - used a lot for dried flower arrangements. I just cut the heads off. It's quite handy because you can dye it different colours.

M

:)

Thank you! The spuds are mustard seeds from Tesco - FB recommended them.

:)

ssssssssssssssssssssshhhh!!! >:( >:(............. :D :D :D:-*:-*

how did you make the potato beds  :-\ :-\ ???

ssssssssssssssssssssshhhh!!! >:( >:(............. :D :D :D:-*:-*

how did you make the potato beds  :-\ :-\ ???

Whoops! Sorry Ben - forgot it was a secret  ;)

Re: beds - first made the heaps (note the use of technical jargon!! ;D) with modelling clay and then covered them with the contents of dried tea bags  :D;)

• 2 weeks later...

Okay - you'll all probably think me really sad, but I gave in an removed one of these from my stock (it is just soooo pretty!) But I'm not sure what it is for (is it for silage?) and whether it is of any use in my market garden? Hopefully, someone can enlighten me????;)

cargo.jpg

We'd all warned Gran what would happen if she insisted on feeding stray cats.....

Toomanycats.jpg

The Grand kids came down for the weekend with their dog....

Dogandgrandchildren.jpg

Rabbits are becoming a worry at Holly Farm.... hence the professional help!

RabbitInfestation.jpg

A new farmworker, who's a dab-hand with the rake has joined the team...

Benny.jpg

And finally... a chance to show off the chicken wire!

Turkeyfencing.jpg

Archived