Stewart Sisters Mean'n'Green 8530 pedal puller

[move]STEWART SISTERS MEAN'N'GREEN [/move]Here is our latest project,our kids pedal tractor puller,its an ERTL 1st series prestige edition JD 8530.The tractor itself has been stretched using aluminium plate and strengthened and rivveted,wheelie bar at the back for safety,and 4x4.8x8 wheels finish the look ,strong bmx chain has been used on the drive ,which has a ratio of 2.5 / 1 .original concept by myself and my best mate Paul ,who did all the fabrication work for me (CHEERS PAUL!!),final assembly ,paint work and other details were done by myself,decals by Rob and Rachel Glendinning,A big thank you goes out to the following,Paul Whitehead, Chris and Lynn Whitehead,David Purdue,Shaun (My Boss),Any Rostron at JD,Marsha Parks(Embroidery wizardry),Outback Toys,Rob and Rachel Glendinning ,Kirkpatrick Cycles,Johnston Tractors,POWER QUEST,and last but by no means least ,My lovely Wife Ellen ,and my 2 Girls Jane and Bex,all mentioned made this project happen and our first showing at Toytrac Scotland on Sunday was a successful one,long may it continue ,we have been asked to do fundraising for charity also ,so a worthwhile project .let me know what you all think .

post-118-132638576062_thumb.jpg