MF 362H UPDATE

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice mate, new one to the mjb fleet eh,get a small mower on her and you'll be away council contracting,

might have to do a 390 like that now as it looks different,

might be able to help on the decals to for you,have her printing some out sometime this or next week before spalding hopefully

:o :o :o :o Marcus... that is simply stunning mate... I love it... The decals have to be like this though..

What a superb idea.... Why the hell did Mr Britains not come up with that one... what a missed opportunity... perhaps someone should put that to them... You and me perhaps  ;)

What a treat... Oooooo  :-*:-* :-*:-* :-*

post-292-132638576282_thumb.jpg

this has been on my mind sinse i modified it to be a 2wd mate , just never got round to a re-spray , this ones not as good as i hoped it might be , due to not having the right spray can  :(

still turned out ok though :)

this has been on my mind sinse i modified it to be a 2wd mate , just never got round to a re-spray , this ones not as good as i hoped it might be , due to not having the right spray can  :(

Looks good to me Marcus, will be nice with decals on it  ;D

Ok... it's bloody brilliant mate... MSNing you now  ;)

Nice conversion.

I have a 362 currently in bits awaiting the same treatment.

I have been holding back because i have not been able to find a photo to confirm if the whole of the roof is painted yellow or if its just the panels above the side windows.

Anyone help ????

Marky............?????????????

Pm me your email addy Aide and I will "ping" you the brochure mate  ;)

heres the new chassis mate, and a pic of the decals to, not perfect, but will pass for the min, hopefully get better ones done later on for you after spalding and shes got more time

362h1.jpg

362h.jpg

does she sit level with that axle on it sean ? & is that the plastic cap on the casting pin ? the decals look very good mate , i'll fit them for the day  :)

ever so slightly nose high mate, but the pics in mark book look like that to, i think the grass tyres you have are slightly bigger than  the normals aint they???,yes thats the cap but cut down, will paint it up if your happy with it, and will also bring a spare seat with me sunday, just incase as they usally break when you try to remove them