Horse Drawn Equipment.

powerrabbit

I'd have a look at again at the Britains one pw they are not at all alike, unless you mean a different one ?

No, you are right. It could be Benbros. In Ramsey's catalogue I have found a reference that says 'former Timpo horse-drawn roller plus drawbar, yellow'. Benbros 'Qualitoys', (larger scale) introduced about 1955.

How is it that with these subjects we always seem to stir up a real hornets nest. ;)

I remember buying that dairy cart with my pocket money.

I also remember smashing it up with a hammer when I was a bit older.

Please don't tell me how much it would be worth now!! :-[

A darn site more than the hammer.  :'( :'( :'(

This is a 1960s Britains Milk Float with plastic horse, milkman and churns:

Milkman1.jpg

And this is a 1950s Britains Lilliput 00 gauge version in lead:

LilliputMilkfloat.jpg

This is a farmer's cart with the correct lightweight carriage horse:

BritainsLightHorseandCart.jpg

And this is a Britains Plough Set:

AllysHorseandPloughSet.jpg

Hope you all find these of interest, but my apologies if not - I am a part-time horse-bore, I'm afraid! ;)

This topic could go on and on.

I forgot I had these later models from the 1960s. ::)

1972 I see you have a boxed cart on rubber tyres, 9502, is that the box it came in? as I have never come across a boxed example. I always assumed that it would come in a similar box with a picture of a cart with tyres on it! Does it have Farm cart 9502 on the end flap? :)

1972 I see you have a boxed cart on rubber tyres, 9502, is that the box it came in? as I have never come across a boxed example. I always assumed that it would come in a similar box with a picture of a cart with tyres on it! Does it have Farm cart 9502 on the end flap? :)

Well spotted super6 I didn't notice that, the box shows the spoked wheels yet the cart has rubber ones  ???

The green box with the spoked wheeled cart is a repro from steve flowers and is marked up 40f.The pictorial box with the rubber tyred cart on it is 126f and is the genuine box for the rubber tyred cart I have.Hope that all makes sense . ;)

The green box with the spoked wheeled cart is a repro from steve flowers and is marked up 40f.The pictorial box with the rubber tyred cart on it is 126f and is the genuine box for the rubber tyred cart I have.Hope that all makes sense . ;)

Hi 1972, not these ones but the plastic era ones from the 60's, the pink box with green cart body; cream chassis; red wheel centres and brown cob.  :)

Sorry super6 , :-[the pink box is marked up 9500 Farm cart.

The roller is 9503 and the mik float is 9504.

No worries '72  :) , thought I'd worked out why I cannot find a boxed cart on rubber tyres from the 950- series in that box style ;D

Anyone else got a boxed one, in that style  ???