Fertilising Started......

NewHolland2

In my usual style since the real farmer has started the fertilising for this year out rolled my kit...... :) :) :);)

1) New Holland TM140 being loaded by the Volvo L70C Wheel-Loader

2) New Holland TM140 with small trailer of fertiliser bags (TM on Flotation rears from the old Fendt for rolling work)

post-32-132638576948_thumb.jpg

post-32-13263857695_thumb.jpg

looking good mart, you need to start a dispaly i thinks for all this root crop work and invest in a few of rickys tm 140s or make ur own  :)

Cheers mate......I know I think once I get around to getting my next real tractor  ::) I'll eventually try and get a display going to show off my model properly......Just don't seem to have the money or the time just now...... :D;) ;)

i like seeing all these big farm displays but still like to see yours nh2 proper carpet farming  ;):D

Cheers mate......It's basic but it works fine for me just now...... ;D:D :D ;)

how many acres of carpet have you got to spread nh2 ?.

Around 360 acres mate spread between OSR and Winter Cereals......The rest of the farm is down for potatoes and carrots this year (approx another 200 acres)...... :) :) :);)

Good stuff mate, nice to see the carpet farm busy again.  :)

Cheers mate......Always good to blow off the Winter dust...... :) :) :);)

Looking good Mart, Volvo bit on the old small side of things!

Good to see some carpet farming action for 2007!

Cheers mate......Aye the Volvo is a 1/50th Joal but she gets away with it - Just...... :D;) ;) ;)