Grimme GZ 1700 DL Potato Harvester

hey everyone

Just letting u know that i will be making a Grimme GZ 1700 DL Potato Harvester ;) ;) ;) ;) ;):P

i will hopfully start next weekend ,buy the time i get all the parts and make the plans

52639605gp7.jpg

cheers

Reece

i havnt started yet i have been very buzy working this week but i have had a chance to shop around for products that i need to produce this model

found at my local hobby shop which is good

also i would like to know how many ppl are interest in buying them when i do start making them

cheers

Reece

i'd be interested but really depends on cost etc. :) :) :)

What are you going to build it from??, will you follow the same lines as Gav did with his beet harvester and get it cast??

Spud,

I'm sure many people would buy one but you have to think that people are going to be spending their hard earned cash on these so they really need to see what they are getting for there money before they commit to buying one from you, knock one together and post up some pictures.... The more gasps you get then the more you charge.  ;D;)

Spud,

I'm sure many people would buy one but you have to think that people are going to be spending their hard earned cash on these so they really need to see what they are getting for there money before they commit to buying one from you, knock one together and post up some pictures.... The more gasps you get then the more you charge.  ;D;)

Don't tell him that bit Jas...... :D;) ;) ;)

Spud,

Also, once you've made one, you'll have a better understanding on wether you think it's worth going on to making any more, or if you have got tired of making them and want a change, so what was enjoyable could soon become a chor.  ;)

One thing most of the guys that sell there work on here do is ask... How much do you want to spend on this model??? that way you can detail it in line with the price and sell more models Eg:mart and olly both being hard core Grimme fans can still have a model all be it a basic one and old money bags FB can have a model also all be it a gold one  ;).

I'm half pie keen for one,so I'll keep a close eye on this thread.

One thing most of the guys that sell there work on here do is ask... How much do you want to spend on this model??? that way you can detail it in line with the price and sell more models Eg:mart and olly both being hard core Grimme fans can still have a model all be it a basic one and old money bags FB can have a model also all be it a gold one  ;).

i'm the same as you, i need to budget for everything!! ;D....and with a wedding looming its gonna be tough  :'( :'( :'( :'(

Good thing I don't have to pick between a wife and a grimme every one knows what one i'd take so no point putting it down. :-[  ;D

All the best with the wedding by the way Ben. :)

cheers, not for a few months though, first models i've really bought this year were the other day, had a quick look on ebay :D :D

Kinda makes it more cool when you only get a few models each year I think.This Grimme GZ1700 will need a good eye keeping on it hey,if all is well with the model we might both have to save up. :)

indeed, will be interesting to see how Spud progresses with it :) :)

i'm the same as you, i need to budget for everything!! ;D....and with a wedding looming its gonna be tough  :'( :'( :'( :'(

There is no problem budgeting in your situation Ben.  You have zilch to spend.  It makes life much easier as you do not have to make any difficult decisions about what you can and can't get - the answer is nothing.  However, they do say marriage brings compensations - I'm still living in hope, after 28 years  ;D

Exactly Ol......Just the shape, decals and a couple of details is all we need eh mate...... ;) ;) ;) ;)

thats not ture new holland i like my toys/models to look as real as possible they may not work but i aim for them to look just like the real 1's

Oh yes mate I'm not saying that you wouldn't but what may be possible if you were to go into production with it is to produce ones with less detail for the  members of the forum on a tighter budget to get their hands on...... :) :) :);)

thats not ture new holland i like my toys/models to look as real as possible they may not work but i aim for them to look just like the real 1's

Have you any pictures of other models you've built Spud?