Frogshole Farm

graham

Started my own buildings for my own diorama.  Will add more when I get more done.  Started with the buildings first but have got to make baseboards too. Have got permission to set it up in one of the bedrooms for the time being. Got lots to do but will get it done in between doing buildings that are on order.  :) :)

post-586-132638582792_thumb.jpg

post-586-13263858282_thumb.jpg

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it is me Nick. If you go to Toytrac you will hopefully see it then. :) :) Graham has a massive shed as it is. ;D ;D

Thought so ... so Grahams going to be spending his time in the shed a fair bit now  ;) And yeah i hope to be at Toytrac so i'll see you both and your amazing shed/s there  ;)

And oh deere can we have atleast one green  ;) Nah bet it all looks awesome mate whatever colour

I can see this posting going a very very long way as everyone will be interested in what you are displaying and Building from the Master Building Making from the forum.

nice pics Graham keep us posted graham

thanks for comments there will will be old and new buildings the red frame buildings are sixtys built where dairy and office are is the old parlour ,where parlour is now is where cows used to sleep the other peice is old collecting yard and hay barn, know we have gone all modern put the grey frame barn up and put things where they are know got to increase herd size to try and keep up with the changes.i must admit i do like the masseys to fellas  ;D ;D ;D

Hi Graham. Another fantastic and highly detailed building project underway here. You are a true craftsman when it comes to building these 1:32 scale sheds. Hope a start on my own diorama again if I get a few wet days to hold things up. May try to post it up on FTF and show progress as others are doing with their projects.

Wow Graham!!! This is looking good. I know it's no competition but this will take some beating. To see this is just the start leads me to think your on to somethig pretty special here. What will be the focus of the farm, dairy mainly? Or will we see some of your grain drying kit and stuff later on?

Graham,

I hope you are going to put a rail or wall up to stop the dairy farmer / stockman falling down or wheeling he chair off the edge?

We all know stockmen struggle to drive anything, let alon a chair on wheels!  ;D ;D ;D:D :D :D;) ;) ;) ;) >:( >:(>:(

Wow Graham!!! This is looking good. I know it's no competition but this will take some beating. To see this is just the start leads me to think your on to somethig pretty special here. What will be the focus of the farm, dairy mainly? Or will we see some of your grain drying kit and stuff later on?

thanks tris you are back now then fella the farm is going to be organic i know it is a bit hug the tree but there we go so yeilds will not be that good but we will have some grain but mainnly dairy.

Graham,

I hope you are going to put a rail or wall up to stop the dairy farmer / stockman falling down or wheeling he chair off the edge?

We all know stockmen struggle to drive anything, let alon a chair on wheels!  ;D ;D ;D:D :D :D;) ;) ;) ;) >:( >:(>:(

hi jez in the real world that loft would have been above old parlour but i cut it back so i can show dairy off a bit just got to do itbut i will do a hand rail many thanks