Frogshole Farm

graham

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grand stuff Graham, an organic farm eh? Well at least it cuts down on machinery costs as well chap. Be nice whatever you decided to do with it. A bit of grain grown for feed is it? Here, lower your rope down and I'll send a thermos up  :D :D ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Done a few more bits for Frogshole Farm. Made an old oast house, the farm use to grow hops years ago and the roundel that was used for drying the hops has now got a circular grain bin in it. Done two covered cattle yards for the milking cows. A straw barn in between the cattle yards and the old stables that's now used for rearing calves. ;)

post-586-132638590946_thumb.jpg

post-586-132638590949_thumb.jpg

I've knocked carpentry on the head Marky and am now driving artics for BOC delivering just food to Marks and Spencers shops and garages. Start early and finish early. Sharon says every bit of spare time I have I am modelling. ;D ;D

how did you make the clamp ? the detail in the earth effect is incredible  :o :o :o :o

ps graham i'm currently up for adoption  ;)

me too and i'll bring my models and sheds!!!

nice work Graham, detail is great! ;D

hi marcus i used bendy ply which is just screwed to a framework of timber and i screwed it down to plywood for the base i think the earth effect just turned out ok more luck than jugement i used a black scatter to try and get an asphelt base like the hot roll you see in the road.as the name is the farm is set in a hole and the clamps are dug into the bank well that is the effect i am trying to get ;) ;)

i have done a bit of freeze branding today ;) ;) i think scott might like these i put a small cut in the ayeshires necks and cut out a vee then turned the cows heads and glued in place  they are looking differant ways i think makes them more lifelike also the AI  man from genus turned up he is the britains dairy man but i swoped his head for a figure without a hat on sorry about the explicit picture but that is dairy farming  :-\ :-\ ::) ::);)

post-586-132638591584_thumb.jpg

post-586-132638591588_thumb.jpg

The whole layout is so beautifullly made - where to you buy your brick wallpaper from???

i paint all the brick effect on the buildings by hand mandy ;)

GREAT IDEA Graham, love it. I'll try that on my next batch. Thanks  :)

you try scott i was trying to get one to look like it has just fliked its head up like you see them doing when they are feeding  silage but have not been able to at the moment ;)

i paint all the brick effect on the buildings by hand mandy ;)  you try scott i was trying to get one to look like it has just fliked its head up like you see them doing when they are feeding  silage but have not been able to at the moment ;)

OOHHH A challenge  :D :D :D Okay I'll give it a go  ;)