Frogshole Farm

graham

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mmmmmmmmm wow what can i say Graham, when i thought it could not get better . you go and amaze me again. :o :o :o fannnnnnnnnnntastic mate :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P can you come over and do some magic to my displays please. ;D ;D

Absolutely amazing Graham  8)  Every time you post up new pictures of your farm it gets more and more detailed. You are a true master craftsman at this building business.

The small details you have just set your display in a class of its own. Truly unique in every way  :) Can't wait to see the next series of pictures when they go up.

Got the Ewes's in to-day for shearing a New Zealander came to shear them. Quickly put up the pen for him, he rolls his own wool and puts it in the sacks, he is leaving the rams till last, could have done with a bit more sun on their backs to-day, make that oil flow, get the jackets off easier. He is running the shearing head off a generator ;)

post-586-13263859883_thumb.jpg

I would be speechless, Graham - but as I'm a woman and that just doesn't happen.... ;)

Cool and brilliant and amazing and can you send your New Zealander over to shear my sheep please 'cos us girlies at Holly Farm need something interesting to look at while we do our chores :D

what can i say that has not already been said, just superb :o, i must say my favorite pics so far are of the silage pits, truly stunning. keep it coming mate i love frogshole farm, i think i should pack in the joinery and be a truck driver if this is what you can create ;)

It is a very busy time at frogshole at the moment. Forestry contractors turned up to-day to start cutting chestnut coppice. They have got themselves a nice fire going and cut one stock down at the moment. Crane is just going to move them to give them a bit of room. ;) ;)

post-586-132638598993_thumb.jpg

post-586-132638598997_thumb.jpg