Terra gator

Deeredriver

Hey folks thought i would post a few pics of the terra gator that i seem to spend so much time bouncing around in

it has a 3208 turbo cat engine which is a v8  250 hp

trans is a eaton fuller 10 speed crash gearbox ( bit of a pain until you know how to change gear without using the clutch)

and a john deere rear axle  (i have no clue what off though)

70ft booms but with the nozle spacing and nozle at the end of the boom i spray a swath 75ft wide

1550 gallon stainless tank and a 50 gal piggy back tank for clean water

it has a centrafuegal high output pump

a raven spraycontrol moniter

and teejet gps lightbar

first pic is loading at the storage tank

second is the valves and flow meter going to sprayer

9 sorry  not very good dark day and fone pics)

I'm just looking at the Centerline 220 which is marketed across here by LH Agro.  Unfortunately it's a straight dollar to pound price :(

How do you get on with it...any major flaws?  :)

yea think we paid $1100 for it not too bad on the flat but going over the top of terraces at 15 mph its all over the place i mounted the antena on the hood as to try and cut down on the roll that you get with it up high but it was still saying i was off line by about 5 to 7 ft if you just ignore that and keep straight she goes back to on line once your over the terrace

maybe at a slower speed it will be alright

but for on open flat ground its great way better than trying to follow foam  blobs in notill onto maize stalks

do you have one or are yopu looking at buying one

i wonder if they are the same models that you could get here and if they would work the same

i can get you the dealer you could buy from over here for half the cost

Nick

I'm just looking at the Centerline 220 which is marketed across here by LH Agro.  Unfortunately it's a straight dollar to pound price :(

How do you get on with it...any major flaws?  :)

we use the RDS system alot easier to use but unfortunately alot more money ;)