my first farm set up!

deere john

Looking great to me and a warm welcome to the forum  :) Whats that in the shed mate looks to me like a Dominator or similiar Claas combine .. looks good to me  ;) Another question what is the shell fuel tanker based on? A shell lorry? I think i've got one kicking around somewhere. Anyway looks great thanks for showing us  ;) ;)

Looking great to me and a warm welcome to the forum  :) Whats that in the shed mate looks to me like a Dominator or similiar Claas combine .. looks good to me  ;)Another question what is the shell fuel tanker based on? A shell lorry? I think i've got one kicking around somewhere. Anyway looks great thanks for showing us  ;) ;)

think it is nick, well the tank anyway!

Nice pics :) :), can we see some close ups or bigger pics (699*460 ish??) ;D ;D ;D

Looking great to me and a warm welcome to the forum  :) Whats that in the shed mate looks to me like a Dominator or similiar Claas combine .. looks good to me  ;)Another question what is the shell fuel tanker based on? A shell lorry? I think i've got one kicking around somewhere. Anyway looks great thanks for showing us  ;) ;)

Looks like the Matchbox Superkings Iveco Shell truck body to me......I've got a really old one I picked up in a second hand shop......Looks a bit battered but does the job...... :D;) ;) ;)

Looks like the Matchbox Superkings Iveco Shell truck body to me......I've got a really old one I picked up in a second hand shop......Looks a bit battered but does the job...... :D;) ;) ;)

im sure the tank is off a britains shell tanker lorry, you can see the steps and everything on it ;)  great looking layout

Hey DJ

PLAY ME A PHAT BEAT

WELCOME

why thank you ;) ;), i guess you werent aware i'm the forum DJ :D :D ::) ::)

long story :D :D :D

(one of my previous names, DJFB ;D ;D ;D)

any more pics yet dj??, nice and big!! ;D ;D

yeah its brushwood buildings,the combine is a claas commandor 116cs,its about 15years old,the plough i got of ebay,a boy makes them himself,looks great on the john deere,the tank is just an old lorry broken up!i will try an get some more pictures on soon!