NEW MF 200 TRAILER

Hi,

My Father had one of the last trailers out of the weeks factory in Hessle near Hull. In fact it was this one in Red with the Weeks badge on. I look forward to seeing a Popular plus, or a Twin 7, or a Chieftain 10 ?

God I'm showing my age now !!

weird i have considered doing a weeks version as well ,like you say they built them anyway,,recon it would look ok ,what shade of blue would they be then?? seem to remember them being a very light blue 

very well done mate the detail is well finished as is the norm from you , weill look very good when it's all sprayed up , lets just hope your trailer drawbar is stronger than the real thing  :-\

:) :) :)

zap-a-gap mate,that aint coming of thats for sure ;):D :D

very nice sean, i used ford olympic blue for my weeks trailer with decals scanned from an old weeks pin badge. nobody has complained about the colour when i done shows so must be ok.

cheers mate,may  well do a twin axel weeks one at some point, same sort of set up,although i do fancy a drop side mf200 trailer too given time ,removable sides ect for it, with bale extensions

few pics of her painted up now for you,just got to add decals and shes done all being well

hitch1.jpg

arrival3.jpg

arrival2.jpg

arrival1.jpg

back5.jpg

back4.jpg