NEW MF 200 TRAILER

yeah she worked, couldnt get my head round the idea at first, really didnt think it would go, but hey it does

all i need now is a nice 70's style forage harvestor to go with it, set the scene for her,anyone any ideas what sort i need

think the monoqoque trailers came about during the 80's sean

Kidd used to make precision chop foragers sean , but cant remember the model name off the top of me head , but i have used one & once they're going they just used to eat everything, awsome machine in their day , trouble was reliability  problems , if you managed to start the day  you daren't stop just incase something went wrong with it  :-\

other than that yer looking at a jag 60 maybe  :)

not really sure marcus, marky could prob help with that info about the dates,although the brouchure i have ,that i got all the info out of is dated 1981, how up todate that was when printed??? could be a early version i guess,that just means i will have to build a drop side version now for the 70's eh ;)

not really sure marcus, marky could prob help with that info about the dates,although the brouchure i have ,that i got all the info out of is dated 1981, how up todate that was when printed??? could be a early version i guess,that just means i will have to build a drop side version now for the 70's eh ;)

oh never mind ............................................ you've got an hour  ;):D :D

Blimey Sean... that really does look the real deal now mate... mighty fine indeed...

Monoque was aroound in the 70's lads... the 25 and 26m were both single pice bodies... and they were around for the 500 series Sean E baby  ;)

knew that the man would know mate just needs a possible renumber then?? will see, may just have 80's with older tractors eh