• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a sheet of clear plastruct? yesterday. Had a look at glazing cab, but it seems really difficult to get the curved windscreens done right ??? Anyone got any tips?

Anyway back on track later in the day, Exhaust,mirrors,decals,steps and other small details done. Still got to make some rear lights and a grab rail, and I might do a toolbox.Pics to follow when shes finished. Hmmmm what project shall I do next? :D???:D :D

shes looking sweet mate, even for a green,as for the cab glass, try sticking it at one end, and clamping it, let it set, then glue the middel and other end, and bend it into position,and clamp the other end to hold it in till the glue goes ??? should work ok,

Got a sheet of clear plastruct? yesterday. Had a look at glazing cab, but it seems really difficult to get the curved windscreens done right ??? Anyone got any tips?

Anyway back on track later in the day, Exhaust,mirrors,decals,steps and other small details done. Still got to make some rear lights and a grab rail, and I might do a toolbox.Pics to follow when shes finished. Hmmmm what project shall I do next? :D???:D :D

I personaly wouldn't glaze the cab i've got one and it looks better without it  ;)

As for what to do next thats easy just pop it in the post to me  :D :D

I`m in 2 minds on the glazing of the cabs :-\. I like it on some models but not others. The 4240`s that I do look better without it and the 3 series sometimes look better with it. Its all on personal choice I suppose :)

Now finished ;D

Just been having a go at making a number plate - if I remember right 40 series had them rectangular (not square) below rear window.

Thats unless anyone out ther knows better ???

Now finished ;D

Just been having a go at making a number plate - if I remember right 40 series had them rectangular (not square) below rear window.

Thats unless anyone out ther knows better ???

john deere are a bit odd see some across the top of the back window where the john deere bagde used to be    ???