JD combine convo - from www.trino.de

Thats a very nice little conversion. As soon as I saw it I knew it would be one for TM. I like that, the sort of combine we need to see more of in 1/32 if you ask me.

really mate, strange you should say that,i have the brouchure here for a 1065 mate, even drawn out some plans to scale from basice measurements given in there ;) ;)

considering it, will be a fair size build, and have other stuff on the go, but i do like the old 1065/75/85 hrdyo 4's, still see lots working round this way, and for 1 year even our farm had one on test, a 1075 from memory, working alongside the mf we had then

considering it, will be a fair size build, and have other stuff on the go, but i do like the old 1065/75/85 hrdyo 4's, still see lots working round this way, and for 1 year even our farm had one on test, a 1075 from memory, working alongside the mf we had then

Come on Sean you know a 525/625 makes sense  ;D ;D

do you mean jd ones colm??? if so, no way, dont appreciate them like i do these ones, really dont know why, just stick in my mind, and still see lots of them i guess,

No MF ones Sean - can't satnd any of those JQ's as a lad who USED to cut for us had one and she was the worst combine that ever graced our fields - his old Laverda 112 was 10 times better  ;D

Bet Scott will be pleased with that  :D :D

No MF ones Sean - can't satnd any of those JQ's as a lad who USED to cut for us had one and she was the worst combine that ever graced our fields - his old Laverda 112 was 10 times better  ;D

Bet Scott will be pleased with that  :D :D

with you now, the mf ones will come ,at some point, although i am running out of space for stuff at mo,just fancy something differnet, have the nh in progress and recon this would make a nice pic against the mfs?? seen it on our farm for 1 year

the rest are here

http://www.trino.de/index.php?id=123

last two pages. Check out the blue thing too ;) ;)

i said it last time also about the little blue thing frome lars alias modelltrac.watch out also his green stuff  :o :o

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=14709.0

;D ;D ;D;) ;)