Converted massey??

How easy is it too change from a britains chassis over to a UH chassis do you need to completed strip the model down so you can do it ?

what are you looking to do??? that one is prob the britains chassis/or even the tims one with the uh wheels fitted, did one a while back, with front loader fitted, old ford has it,

really depends on what model your thinking about kentman

How easy is it too change from a britains chassis over to a UH chassis do you need to completed strip the model down so you can do it ?

its a simple job kentman , bit of glue needed, little bit of cutting here and there easy ;D ;D ;D ;D

if i could find a half decent ertl i want to do a 956 like that, only have the front loader version at min, and that bonnet has a hole or 2 in it after you remove that  >:(

I know, they are like gold dust! My brother has one, but he'd kill me if I touched it. ::)

if i could find a half decent ertl i want to do a 956 like that, only have the front loader version at min, and that bonnet has a hole or 2 in it after you remove that  >:(

Brave man to convert one of them at their current market value but they are a bit plain jane standard  :)