Case Maxxum 5130 Conversion.....FINISHED!!!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spent an afternoon on this today and got it finnished at last. I decided to scrap the entire McCormick cab and fit an original Ertl one, because the UH one was not big enough and the wrong shape. I have also added a dew extra details. Will get some photos up later and see what you think. :)

Spent an afternoon on this today and got it finnished at last. I decided to scrap the entire McCormick cab and fit an original Ertl one, because the UH one was not big enough and the wrong shape. I have also added a dew extra details. Will get some photos up later and see what you think. :)

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Right, just got some photo's, but they are off my camera phone, so I do appoligise.

.....Well here she is, please let me know what you think. :) A few shot's of her in the making.........

DSC00859.jpg

DSC00860.jpg

DSC00861.jpg

Thank's everyone that is very encouraging to hear. :) I have started making a very few more if anyone is interested. If so please get in touch, even if you want a slight variation i.e. number of loader :P, I'm sure I could help you out. ;) Also if anyone has an Ertl that they wanted doing, aslong as it has an exhaust, cab and bonnet intact I'd be more than happy to do one for you. :)

Not sure if I said (most likely ::)), but is mounted on a UH McCormick chasis, re-shaped grill and a UH Ergos front weight, as they resemble Maxxum weight set's the most. ;)