Scratchbuilt Claas Drum Mower.

That's looking great Powerrabbit.....what working width is that based on? :-\

Working width depends on what model you like to call it. It could be a WM20 which was 5 foot 6 inch cut or if a WM22 would be 6 foot cut, that's why I did'nt put any number on it.

I suppose that it would not be difficult to make a seperate conditioner to fit to it and make it removable, would be an idea to do as it would only really mean building basically a box to hinge to the back of the hood and underneath making up a sort of tube with spikes for the crimping bit but to get it right I would need a picture of one which I don't have at present, would have two machines in one then, just a thought.

Takes a long time, can't get the staff nowadays Richo!. Don't think there are any more angles of this one left to photograph now, pretty well covered it I think.  ;)

More scratch built models is what i ment not photos of this one!

Anyway its been a couple of days so where is the next model?! ;D ;D

Working width depends on what model you like to call it. It could be a WM20 which was 5 foot 6 inch cut or if a WM22 would be 6 foot cut, that's why I did'nt put any number on it.

I suppose that it would not be difficult to make a seperate conditioner to fit to it and make it removable, would be an idea to do as it would only really mean building basically a box to hinge to the back of the hood and underneath making up a sort of tube with spikes for the crimping bit but to get it right I would need a picture of one which I don't have at present, would have two machines in one then, just a thought.

Ok, cheers for that. ;)

Looking very good there PR :);)

Are these of any help to you ??? I know it's the newer Corto model but may still help ;)

scan0001.jpg

scan0002-1.jpg

More scratch built models is what i ment not photos of this one!

Anyway its been a couple of days so where is the next model?! ;D ;D

Rico. Don't be too impatient.  :o  The next bit of kit has been made and is now ready for work. I am just about to upload the pics of it. Please watch tis space!!!  ;)  ;).  And thanks for the Claas brochure pics of the mower-conditioner but I think I will leave the model as it is. Will be good reference for the future though.