Whats happening at Clowes Farm

Mike R

I have based this topic on a local farm where back in th 70s I workrd part time

My layout is a build of what I can remember of it , although my tractor room i have different levels shelfs because of space if it was all laid out together the layout would be similar to the farm.

Most of the farm had hedges rather than fences, and woods all round , thats something I need to add and get some trees from somewhere.

It is a mainly a arable and beef farm with a few sheep.

Growing Barley,Wheat and oil seed rape.

Here is a few pictures to start with

post-123-132638593301_thumb.jpg

post-123-132638593303_thumb.jpg

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The last two pictures shows are Cr**p barn i made I am waiting for Graham to make me a silage storage area and stock shed for my cows The Dutch barn will be re-located in another part of the farm when I get the new one.

I have had a little change round with the position of the house given it some back garden and a front lawn I will post some more pics when i get some time,

Do you think I need to reduce the number of tractors and machinery on my layout that does not mean selling or giving them to you.

I think theres too much going on my layout.

I have had a little change round with the position of the house given it some back garden and a front lawn I will post some more pics when i get some time,

Do you think I need to reduce the number of tractors and machinery on my layout that does not mean selling or giving them to you.

I think theres too much going on my layout.

Give away!!! ;) ;)

Cant you put some of your collection on the shelves so you can keep them ??? and have a few tractors on the farm that you can swap round??