Universal Hobbies New Models ?

Hi there. Has anyone else out there seen the new 1:43 scale Massey Ferguson models shown on eBay at the moment ? A seller in China is listing 2 models A Massey Ferguson 35X and a 1959 Massey Ferguson 65. The odd thing is they are described as being in 1:43 scale and not the usual 1:32 or 1:16 we get from U.H. at the moment, was wondering if any members on here know about these models.

I think they're the same as a model that was given out with a magazine in France.

You know the ones, advertized on TV, buy a magazine every 2 weeks and get a rock, model, soft toy or some other rubbish!

Anyway, the French are mad about these types of mags, go into a newsagent over there and there must be 30-40 different mags with free stuff.

They did one with 1.43rd tractors that are now being sold on ebay for silly money.

Whilst i was on holiday in France last year, i bought the first magazine in the series, with a renault D22 for 3 Euros i think, then it was 6 Euros for each magazine and model after that.

Ive seen a DB cropmaster go on ebay for 60-odd quid  :o

So, cheap 1.43 models that are not available in this country are selling for silly money.

Also, ive read somewhere that the Magazine and model combo will be coming to this country the end of this year or next year.

These models were produce for a French magazine, a part-work.  There is quite a few in the series.  I've seen some of them and they are quite nice.  The scale is 1/43rd and I understand UH will be releasing them as a new standard range in the future.

Hey thanks guys for the info on these tractor as I had never seen or heard anything about them before anywhere. The magazine with a model sounds good if the publishers made the models 1:32 scale instead of 1:43 scale. Would be ordering a sub then  ;D  Thanks again for taking the time to reply to my topic  :)