TRADEGY HAS FALLEN ON ME

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

"yesturday all my trouble seemed so far away" .......Sorry

no yesturday the wife was swatting flies (bloody loads this year ::))

anyway she almost swatted the little b#gger but instead ended up

sweeping my David Brown 1390 on to the floor  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

it broke into all the pices i glued up  :-X :-X :-Xshe calmly goes

"OOOPPPSS  damn im sorry" my tounge is quite sore at the moment as i could have let all my emotions out right there BUT i was calm "just count to ten and take deep breaths" i thought to my self  as i was doing this

I thought well i made it before i can make it again  ::) ::) ::)BETTER

I have just finnished getting every other lug out of the rear wheels and just painted the chassis black the wheels are sprayed with primer at the moment awaiting some silver spray  can you guess what shes going to

be when the pheonix rizes from the ashes  ;D ;D ;D

What then she would have more than half of my possesions including my tractors no way

I must be mellowing in my old age anyway there are plenty lilliput lanes and country artist pices I could desicrate  ;):D;D

What then she would have more than half of my possesions including my tractors no way

I must be mellowing in my old age anyway there are plenty lilliput lanes and country artist pices I could desicrate  ;):D;D

Put in for custody of the model collection and claim for mental cruelty caused by destruction of your model  ;D

Put in for custody of the model collection and [glow=red,2,300]claim for mental cruelty [/glow]caused by destruction of your model  ;D

then she would have an excuse to section me  :'( :D;D

and there isnt a mental doctor thingy in the country that would support my case

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

"yesturday all my trouble seemed so far away" .......Sorry

no yesturday the wife was swatting flies (bloody loads this year ::))

anyway she almost swatted the little b#gger but instead ended up

sweeping my David Brown 1390 on to the floor  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

it broke into all the pices i glued up  :-X :-X :-Xshe calmly goes

"OOOPPPSS  damn im sorry" my tounge is quite sore at the moment as i could have let all my emotions out right there BUT i was calm "just count to ten and take deep breaths" i thought to my self  as i was doing this

I thought well i made it before i can make it again  ::) ::) ::)BETTER

I have just finnished getting every other lug out of the rear wheels and just painted the chassis black the wheels are sprayed with primer at the moment awaiting some silver spray  can you guess what shes going to

be when the pheonix rizes from the ashes  ;D ;D ;D

a mess mate ;):D :D :D :D best just make her feel sorry for it, sure you can find a way to do that, i tend to find the not speaking for a while works pretty well

a mess mate ;):D :D :D :D best just make her feel sorry for it, sure you can find a way to do that, i tend to find the not speaking for a while works pretty well

been with her 13 years she knows me better than that all she has to do when im in a strop is tickle me  :-\ and she thinks it makes thigs better

well it does most of the time  :D;D ;D

been with her 13 years she knows me better than that all she has to do when im in a strop is tickle me  :-\ and she thinks it makes thigs better

well it does most of the time  :D;D ;D

This will get me into trouble again so i'm going to leave  alone  :-X

Mmmm, been there Nige when Mrs P decided to send Ploeger number one sky diving off the top of the bookcase and down the stairs onto the stone floor in the hallway, fortunately it survived and i was fortunate enough that all the pieces she picked up from the floor were not attached before the incident..... I gave her a good week of creeping around me before i let on about that part though!!

milk it for as long as you can mate, if it was something of hers you would pay until the end of time. she will be laughing about it with her mates. been down this path with my ex. took the expensive models when i left but left the others for the next day came back to see her smashing them. she said the family money payed for them so she could do what she wanted with them. got my own back, later that year she asked me to dig a hole for  her dead horse so i did with a 3cx lets just say it was a bit messey . she was a bit upset so i opened the the door and said its ok the family money paid for it.  wrong i know but my mates were rolling around laughing. there is a lesson here  DON'T MESS WITH A MANS MODELS

Progress report shes still feeling guilty about the tractor

ive said il have to start all over again  :-X :-X :-X

anyway heres a sneeky peek as to what DB1390s evolving into

slowly  ;) ;) ;)

Very unfortunate IHMan - but looks as if some good may come of it.

Obviously giving you a headache though judging by the jumbo pack of Ibuprofen.  ;D

TT is really good about models and doesn't touch them, unless she's packaging them for mail, where she tends to go over the top.  :)

Very unfortunate IHMan - but looks as if some good may come of it.

Obviously giving you a headache though judging by the jumbo pack of Ibuprofen.  ;D

TT is really good about models and doesn't touch them, unless she's packaging them for mail, where she tends to go over the top.  :)

one of those things  never mind im going to polish the matle pice

tonight (havent got the heart to not move the lilliput lane

il let her off shes buying me some glue and im going to make her

look at my fungall toe nail problem ----thats enough punnishment i think  ;):D;D ;D

milk it for as long as you can mate, if it was something of hers you would pay until the end of time. she will be laughing about it with her mates. been down this path with my ex. took the expensive models when i left but left the others for the next day came back to see her smashing them. she said the family money payed for them so she could do what she wanted with them. got my own back, later that year she asked me to dig a hole for  her dead horse so i did with a 3cx lets just say it was a bit messey . she was a bit upset so i opened the the door and said its ok the family money paid for it.  wrong i know but my mates were rolling around laughing. there is a lesson here  DON'T MESS WITH A MANS MODELS

Those last 6 words say it all when it comes to our models  ;D