Britains Unimog load area size, anyone please

Hello, need you help as soon as possible.

Purchased an 1975 Britains Unimog for lots of money but with its load area missing.

For a rebuilt, I need to know the exact size of the load area.

Any information, especially in the "Continental" metric system very appreciated (do not have a ruler in Inches ;-)).

Thanks for your help.

Regards, Richard de Florennes

Believe it takes some time until a single one will be available on Ebay. I am on time pressure as I am taking part in the "Diorama competition" at www.witomo.com.

For my last diorama I need an Unimog as a towing vehicle for potato trailers until 12th of May. I will make the missing loading area this afternoon; any measures would be helpfull then. By the way, due to lack of time, the loading area will be fixed then.

Thanks for any help.

Would like to show you some of my dioramas when finished (including lots of own conversions and some from TOWSE) but I seem to be too stupid to understand how to upload any pictures in here ;-)

no problems

To upload photos, make sure they are around 600x400 and under 100kb

then use the additonal options tab below where you reply

select browse

browse to where your photo is

then hit post DO NOT HIT PREVIEW

another way is to upload them all to photobucket and copy the urls from there into the reply, that way you can have more photos per reply :) :)

@ FB/archbarch: Thank you very much for your help - this is the result of a scratch-built load area (fast solution, 1 hour work ;-)).

Dear fellow landmodell enthusiasts,

thanks to the help and encouragment of some of this forum's members, I restarted my interest in real farming and modell farming early this years, at an age of 35 years, together with my 3 years old son.

I was also supported a little by Ralf Winghart, who runs the German dedicated online shop www.witomo.de, I can abolutely recommend to everyone.

At the moment I am am taking part in a "Diorama Competition" organized by Ralf Winhart; where you can some of my works results and where you can also vote for your favourite diorama creator.

You can see the results (some of which thanks to your help!) via the direct link

http://www.winghart-coaching.de/diorama2007/Album15/index1.html

Of course any feedback and critics are very welcome.

You can also give a vote (maybe for me?) at http://witomo.com/tinc?key=oyrdlfZT&formname=Farm_Diorama_2007

You can fill in you favourite 1st, 2nd and 3rd place, but you have to fill all fields and a correct e-mail address in order to take part in the poll.

Thanks for your support,

Regards "Richard de Florennes" alias Sascha Jussen

post-1013-132638597232_thumb.jpg