BREAKING UH TECNOMA SPRAYER PRICES

nathan

Question

11 answers to this question

depends on what price your after for the bits,i may be intrested n the tank arms ect of one,and a set of wheels for a trailed version

Think there would be a lot of interest in those parts. But I think the cabs and front tanks could also be of some use. ;)

Wheels and booms are deffinatly where the money is on that model, I think easily ?15+ on the wheels - booms depends on what the tank looks like with the cab off and if it will pass for a towed unit. Cab and front tank...I dunno, bit too specific, no doubt someone on ebay would buy the cab for something though. Maybe the box is sellable :-\

Wheels and booms are deffinatly where the money is on that model, I think easily ?15+ on the wheels - booms depends on what the tank looks like with the cab off and if it will pass for a towed unit. Cab and front tank...I dunno, bit too specific, no doubt someone on ebay would buy the cab for something though. Maybe the box is sellable :-\

could do wheels ?20 and rear tank and booms ?25

or wheels ?15 and rear tank and booms ?30  or two wheels and rear booms and tank ?37.50

rest of it will be the profit if any one wanted it. tough one this

could do wheels ?20 and rear tank and booms ?25

or wheels ?15 and rear tank and booms ?30   or two wheels and rear booms and tank ?37.50

rest of it will be the profit if any one wanted it. tough one this

would have to be one of these price lines FB. what you think?

thing is you can buy the whole item for 45/50  quid, so i would prob go for that ,45 quid for wheels and the tank/boom or 37.50 for the cheap option you list, still works out better to go for a complete one ,well to me anyway, after all they are not that hard to take apart, not trying to squash your idea though