Britains farming German style

how long did it take you to get those beet all pushed into the soil perfectly sapced and in lines between the wheels and pick up teeth like that mate :D :D :D you must have the patence of a saint doing all of them like that, looks good mind i must say

how long did it take you to get those beet all pushed into the soil perfectly sapced and in lines between the wheels and pick up teeth like that mate :D :D :D you must have the patence of a saint doing all of them like that, looks good mind i must say

Thank you very much, making those new topped beets took some two hours al in all, setting them into the soil in the right lines took some further one and a half hours. I went almost mad by doing these lines beet by beet ...

Only very clever people go mad ;) I would love to see all your diorama's together at a show. You have a very good imagination and knowledge for how things should look in the fields. :)

sorry, I almost BECAME mad, is this correct English?

For the show; i would like to visit Spalding, but can not afford the trip from Germany especially due to the high ferry costs, (invested too much money in 1:32 scale modells, not leaving even money for holiday journeys anymore ;-))

You are welcome to visit me in Germany however; including guided tours on the fields around here ;.)

WOW.

Excellent looking diorama. I see you are liking the 8530  ;) ;)

One thing though. You need to fold your steps around on your lexion combine so they are over the wheel.

Again, the pictures are brilliant but I am sure they do not do jutice to the quality you have made!!!

• 2 weeks later...