MDF shed

MDFord

As I mentioned in Ford Farm I really do fancy starting a layout. The only thing along those lines I've done before has been this which I made for the kids between last xmas & new year. Looks a little familiar ;)

post-764-132638597256_thumb.jpg

Thanks BGU,TM810,Mandy,Smallclaas & kentman.Its only meant as a toy for the kids ;) Not sure about covering the roof and walls with print , youngest is only 3. could paint it if I was feeling artistic though. It was fairly easy to make, just got a sheet of 10mm (kid proof) MDF marked out walls,cut with jigsaw, did a small trial end joint, made roof sections to fit. Did a base slotted to take walls, and put 2 slot in feed barriers in. They havent damaged it yet :o

big old thing isn't it!! I can't see them breaking this in a hurry but I can see hours of fun in playing with it. You did a good deed for the kids and for a bit of peace in making this mate!! Nicely done.

big old thing isn't it!! I can't see them breaking this in a hurry but I can see hours of fun in playing with it. You did a good deed for the kids and for a bit of peace in making this mate!! Nicely done.

You're right Tris,Mrs MDF said that when I finished it as well ::) When you're marking out the sheet for walls etc to guesswork it didn't seem quite so large :-[