Taarup bedding machine

thanks mark and tmi90 i will stick to the buildings fellas i just wanted one so had a go i was pleased with it and the feedback you get from everbody is just great  many thanks :) :) :)

how did you go about it though ???....thats where i struggle i see something think yeah i'll give it ago and then dont go any further as i dont know where to start :D

Jesus wept!! What a fantastic little model. When you say it's not up to some of the other builders' standards on here Graham who are you referring to exactly? It looks every bit the top notch bit of kit some of the other guys could make. Easily. I love it!!! The first straw chopper I have seen in 1/32 and oh how Deere-est wants one!! Oh, before I forget. . ..THE BALES!!!

well thanks to you all i have got a bit slap dash with the glue in a place or two and the spout was ment to move but it is fixed know tris but i was ok with that ;)

Slap dash he say's! get away with that Graham, that is a work of art mate ;)

Thats ok with a fixed spout mate, it's one less button or lever to worry about when your trying to steer round rsj's and not bung up the chopper or hit a cow with a stone and drink your coffee while you change cd's with a phone in your ear!!  :D

you crack on boys that will be the only one i do i am afraid what one will you do gav i thought i had seen a pic on here of a teagle mounted one that someone had made i have an idea it is the fella that made tris barriers and post rammer but i may be wrong ??? ???

you crack on boys that will be the only one i do i am afraid what one will you do gav i thought i had seen a pic on here of a teagle mounted one that someone had made i have an idea it is the fella that made tris barriers and post rammer but i may be wrong ??? ???

It's the one shown here Graham, just need to catch up with my uncle who was a Kverneland rep to get a leaflet off him as this is a discontinued model so I was told, still a Taarup though as I know I can get decals for it ;)

I think I've seen that one as well somewhere Graham

yours will be mounted thou gav will it i see some on the taarup site that are mounted mine if you look has not got pto got to get one of them somewhere look forward to seeing it when you have made one ;)