well due to the new crops being grown at ash tree famr this year, it was decided we needed a bigger tractor for the work, so we have been out and bought this one from the local shed hobbit(me)

sports uh running gear on britains chassis, with all levers ect in cab, and opening/closeing door and rear screen ,gone for an old first edition of it for a change hence the decals

2640find.jpg

2640finc.jpg

2640fine.jpg

2640finf.jpg

2640fina.jpg

and my fav pic of her

2640finb.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ha ha! i dont suppose your selling those too??? you could make quite a lucrative business out of masseys everyone lives the one machines there so much beter than those blue and green crummy things ha ha!

:o Sean Sean Sean... I am in love... that's just perfect mate... what a peach.... you have done yourself proud once again mate... blinding... I can just see her hauling a 26m ... she's a Y reg I reckon...

My god... you really have nailed that mate.... stunning... for once I am lost for any more words  :o :o :o

Hi there that forth pic with the field in is a right umdinger (that means something extra special )

Sometimes it just happens dont it, or did you intend that way

not intentionally, but it does work well, having a few probs with the camera still hence some have a flash others dont, so it was a bit of luck to some degree

:o Sean Sean Sean... I am in love... that's just perfect mate... what a peach.... you have done yourself proud once again mate... blinding... I can just see her hauling a 26m ... she's a Y reg I reckon...

My god... you really have nailed that mate.... stunning... for once I am lost for any more words  :o :o :o

26m next, all plan drawn out in the shed, may even start tonight/ this pm ,will fit under gavs beet harvestr a treat to

::) ::) who knows whats in the shed mate,

;D - sounds promising mate....  ;D

In a few years time.. you'll have the whole 80's collection mate.. implements next then... how about a spring tine cultivator next then... the 137 would suit that 2640  ;D

gavs doing one of those for both of us mate, hasnt he told you that yet  ??? ???

gav where are you :D :D

you called ::);D Yeah I am planning on doing a spring tine cultivator amongst other things but it's coming down to time at the minute :-\

stunning as per usual mate , , going to really look the part at ash tree farm ,  :) :) :)

now then about those wheels ...................................

i know, front hubs are missing at min, i lost the origonals, but they were a bit to small to be honest, of to the model shop monday

yes mate, the front axels of a uh valtra c, which i had kicking arround

marcus, how do these look then, back to the origonal britains wheels now as the britains hubs were to small  for the uh tyres unfortunatly, tried the britains 6290 ones, to but they looked way to big for a 2640 to be honest,does look better i must say

DSCF0002-1.jpg

DSCF0004-1.jpg