FIRHILLS FARMS UNDER CONSTRUCTION

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know what they say " nothing pulls like a deere" and "three steps to heaven" i am a green man through and through in life and on the model scene.

Bit off topic but what green machines do run for real?

the farm at home runs a 6410 on an x plate and a 6820 on a 06 plate. but at the moment we have bought a 6830.but as i will not be home till summer so wont get any pictures of it. my best mate is more green than me jez their tractor fleet is 2x 6900 1x 6810 1 x6910 1x 6920s 1x7530 1x7920 and my mates tractor 8530.

the farm at home runs a 6410 on an x plate and a 6820 on a 06 plate. but at the moment we have bought a 6830.but as i will not be home till summer so wont get any pictures of it. my best mate is more green than me jez their tractor fleet is 2x 6900 1x 6810 1 x6910 1x 6920s 1x7530 1x7920 and my mates tractor 8530.

Good to hear. So you are in germany right now then? What are you doing out there?

• 2 weeks later...

Wow that is a beuatfull set up and i love the green,  green is all ways a nice colour to see, brings a feeling of warmth and growth ( im talking grass here) and hope  :D

I love your fleet pete, you do some cracking work, i wish i was half as good as you

The sheds look awsome Pete.

What is the implerment on the front linkage of the drilling tractor?

The red one on the 7530??

It's new from suki, it has a levelling bar and then two spiked rollers for consolidation  ;)

Wow that is a beuatfull set up and i love the green,  green is all ways a nice colour to see, brings a feeling of warmth and growth ( im talking grass here) and hope  :D

I love your fleet pete, you do some cracking work, i wish i was half as good as you

cheers mate i wish i was as have as good as some of the guys on here as well but the more you do the better you get. thanks the fleet is only getting bigger too.

cheers jez you are right about the tool on the front of the 7530. it will be replaced when the front packer comes out in may.

• 3 weeks later...

well whats happening on firhills. first the two 7530 are of to dundee docks to move bulk fert from the boat to the shed for storage for the local fert company

next the 6920 away to deliver some bales to the stable up the road

blank image links deleted

post-579-132638717879_thumb.jpg

post-579-132638717883_thumb.jpg