FIRHILLS FARMS UNDER CONSTRUCTION

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE TRAMLINES ARE NEVER DONE WITH THE MARKS THEY ARE SO THAT THE TRACTOR CANFOLLOW A LINE AND NOT OVER LAP THE LAST BIT SEWING.

i think he means that the tramlines work through the bout markers as when you come to the end of the field and change over it trips the tramline mech but on them lemken drills it works when you lift the drive wheel for the metering system in stead of the bout markers

but never the less looks great  :P

• 3 months later...

have you done anything lately pete ???

NO i haven't been up to much lately. have been away on weapon course with work and as its good weather across here have been playing golf. but am going home this week so will manage to measure a few bit of kit from home and hopeful get a new shed with dryer in it started when i get back.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In his best "Pistol Petes Mums' voice"

"Where the hell do you think you've been"?!

Long time no Firhills!! Lovely photos again, never failing to pleasure the eye. Grain bucket is a self build or what? Looks just the ticket for the Libby. Shed is a nice new piece aswell. Hell do you have some nice machines in that yard.

cheers lads for the comment good to see others like it. Pete as am not so busy at work i should get finished a couple of projects. last couple for now first pic new 69 already at work being loaded up with fert and seed and a pic of the new derv tank

post-579-132639068984_thumb.jpg

post-579-132639069011_thumb.jpg

Boo-ya he's back... and better than ever.... :o:D I know all your tractors are green but every machine has been made to look perfect.... I love the 69 on row crops on the sprayer, looks fab....  :) Hope that's not all we're getting from you for another 6 bloody months Mr Pistol.... >:(:D :D