FIRHILLS FARMS UNDER CONSTRUCTION

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i think that it has to be eh let me see ah thats right john deere. I think most people have the tractors that they are used to drive grew up on them at my uncles  first farm i worked on and the farm I work on now when i go home are all deeres. must be in the blood

If i get posted back to the uk it will def be going to a show. might try and drive across next year to toy trac and may'be i could display some of the firhills deeres on your farm mate. started a 3140 with opu 4 wd this time. any pics of them on your travels mate.

• 4 weeks later...

Well have moved the farm about a bit to get better use of space and added the field to the end. know it isn't the spud lifting season but got my harvester from jez and thought i would take some pics hope you like the changes. first pic layout change second pic the harvester at work.

post-579-132639091838_thumb.jpg

post-579-132639091872_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...