MF 575, 590 & 595

Thanks Tris!  ;)

I heard about Farmtoysforum when i bought the Ford 6600. But i did not start looking at the forum until saturday.. Now i am addicted... Have looked at almost every picture on the customized section since saturday.. VERY NICE!!! Love this forum!!  ;D ;D ;D

Thanks Tris!  ;)

I heard about Farmtoysforum when i bought the Ford 6600. But i did not start looking at the forum until saturday.. Now i am addicted... Have looked at almost every picture on the customized section since saturday.. VERY NICE!!! Love this forum!!  ;D ;D ;D

Where in the world are you, may I ask? ???

those are just outstanding!!!!.....Marky is going to explode :D :D :D :D

BOOM

OH MY WORD  :o :o :o

Welcome to FTF Olav... and more importantly mate... Welcome to the Massey Massive... we have an exclusive club on here for people like you... take a seat... let me grab you a beer.... cigar  ???

What a collection... DO NOT reply to wear you are from... as I cannot be held responsible for my actions.. I am stood at the check in desk at Stanstead airport right now... all I need is a country name from you and I will track you down - I just HAVE to have those models  ;D

Seriously.... Blown away is not the word... wait until Sean Pullen (TM810) sees those - he is gonna love em.. have you checked out Seans work as well Olav... he is another HIGHLY skilled MF conversion maker on here  ;)

olav you made it mate  ;) ;). glad you joined,seen these before on farmphoto(think a few people prob have) stunning work as always mate

ps hope you enjoy it on here mate

i really hope your gonna post some more pics of your mf combine to ,great bit of work that is

Thanx a bunch everybody!!!

Just smiling after all the great feedback from you all!! What a welcome!!  ;D ;D

I live in Norway. Not many collecters here..

Started collecting about 10 months ago, and started cut them up since i wanted to add some details to the modells.

Have drooled my sheare over TM810`s photos. VERY NICE!!

Found the discusion forum after writing with TM810 on farmphoto.com. But this is a hole lot better site than that one!!

Working on a MF 7480 now, using a 6290, 5455 and Deutz tvt.

Also got a lot of other modells, but it`s nothing like the Massey`s!!

The yellow tractor you see in the back of the real tractor photos, is my MF50 digger. It`s based on the MF 165. Also got a MF 575 with loader, and a MF 35. Soo you can say I`m a MF fan...  ;)

Olav

Thanx a bunch everybody!!!

Just smiling after all the great feedback from you all!! What a welcome!!  ;D ;D

I live in Norway. Not many collecters here..

Started collecting about 10 months ago, and started cut them up since i wanted to add some details to the modells.

Have drooled my sheare over TM810`s photos. VERY NICE!!

Found the discusion forum after writing with TM810 on farmphoto.com. But this is a hole lot better site than that one!!

Working on a MF 7480 now, using a 6290, 5455 and Deutz tvt.

Also got a lot of other modells, but it`s nothing like the Massey`s!!

The yellow tractor you see in the back of the real tractor photos, is my MF50 digger. It`s based on the MF 165. Also got a MF 575 with loader, and a MF 35. Soo you can say I`m a MF fan...  ;)

Olav

we always welcome a massey fan dont we marky,

Wowza!! Some absoelutly stunning pieces there i really like your work and your pictures also look very reliastic. I need a 3050 like yours! That is incredible mate, my favourite model you have done .. im joining Marky on the plane to Norway right now!

we always welcome a massey fan dont we marky,

Not half mate... W E E E E E E E E E E E E E E L C O M E Indeedy  :-*;D

Olav... I have a large collection of MF brochures from the 60's 70's and 80's mate... if ever you need any pics Marky is your man  ;) - I would be pleased honoured to help if I can