Some of my old collection

Jez

I took them from the back of the JD siku forager mate. You don't really need that many om a forager. You have to join them together but they look ok. Try Farmmodels.co.uk.

Now I am looking at the photo's on a better PC they look eeeeeeven better!!! I have the Precision 84 and the front wieghts are shocking - would the fan weights from the forager look ok on that?

I bought a pack of it at a model fair a few years ago. It came in A4 sheets and is excellent for sheds and walls etc.

I need to make some changes to the sheds though, they would look bad next to some of these on the forum.

I bought a pack of it at a model fair a few years ago. It came in A4 sheets and is excellent for sheds and walls etc.

I need to make some changes to the sheds though, they would look bad next to some of these on the forum.

Mustn't say that mate, we're all happy to see eachothers work here and encourage everyone to have a go. These pics are showing some nice work Jez.  :)

Mustn't say that mate, we're all happy to see eachothers work here and encourage everyone to have a go. These pics are showing some nice work Jez.  :)

Cheers Tris, I will see how they fit in. Much appreciated anyhow!!