Silage Starts in Angus......

NewHolland2

We've started our silage this week......The boss had the Massey 6475 Dyna-6 on the mower and most fileds are now cut......Should be starting baling today with the new Vicon/Greenland and then I'll hopefully get on the wrapper and then start clearing the fields and getting the bales back to the farm......Will get as many pics as possible but don't have any of the mower as it was all done while I was away...... :) :) :);)

your not the only one martin phoned home last night. silage was being cut at home by allan smith and his fergie with front and rear mowers. wish i was at home but of to canada again. was told by the time i get home in august herst will be in full swing and my 68 will be waiting for me.

your not the only one martin phoned home last night. silage was being cut at home by allan smith and his fergie with front and rear mowers. wish i was at home but of to canada again. was told by the time i get home in august herst will be in full swing and my 68 will be waiting for me.

Have never seen Allan's Fergie Peter, only the John Deere's......You'll be looking forward to getting the 68 eh...... :) :) :);)

Its the biggest tractor that he has and the newest mate. the 6820 was the tractor that we bought last year, but we are also getting a hire tractor as everbody will be home at the same time so more than likely we will get a 30 series from netherton. i will probarly just keep the 6820 and the 6410 will be on the plough.

Well the boss started a few bales last night them it poured of rain......Got a few wrapped before thunder and lightening last night but did nothing today to let it all dry out so guess we'll have a busy weekend...... ;D:) :) ;)

Its the biggest tractor that he has and the newest mate. the 6820 was the tractor that we bought last year, but we are also getting a hire tractor as everbody will be home at the same time so more than likely we will get a 30 series from netherton. i will probarly just keep the 6820 and the 6410 will be on the plough.

Will have to keep my eyes peeled for the big Fergie Peter......Will be interesting to compare the new 30 range with the 6820 eh...... :) :) :);)

how arnt you wrapping those nh you should be out there with the 3095  ;):) nice pics mate  :)

The wrapper was playing up at the weekend......A bearing had gone or something...... :'(

Working again now though so by the time the weekend comes I'll be stacking them in the yard or loading them in the field...... :) :) ;)

The wrapper was playing up at the weekend......A bearing had gone or something...... :'(

Working again now though so by the time the weekend comes I'll be stacking them in the yard or loading them in the field...... :) :) ;)

or basicly your boss wont let you drive it mart...

we start sometime next week i think.. My mate has got his first cut in was helping him for a few days... But weve had a lot of rain today so hope it goes away for next week....

i was carting bales last saturday with the manitou , brought a 130 odd in :) and on the last trailer load found out how to work the air con  ::) twist the switch until it pushes back and then it turns on  ::):)

what are you going to be carting with mart ?? :-\

or basicly your boss wont let you drive it mart...

we start sometime next week i think.. My mate has got his first cut in was helping him for a few days... But weve had a lot of rain today so hope it goes away for next week....

i dont think its that jamie  :( if the boss trusts ,mart  to look after the livestock while he was away i think he can trust mart to do some wrapping dont u think  :-\ :) :)