Better Late Than Never......

Cheers mate...... :)

It is indeed a lifter but being financially tight  ::):D I haven't bought a model de-stoner yet so the lifter just has to look the part...... ;)

I had one of those lifters until it had a gravity induced accident one day  :( Thought of turning it into a destoner or other piece of kit but never got round to it though. Dave Towse makes a real cracker of a destoner but at 45 notes you would need a serious amount of tatties to justify it, Either that or go out contracting with it  ;)

the amzone looks well mart , going to see some serious spreading with that in the future i can see :)

marky's right about the masseys though >:(

why the white wheels on the fendt ?

could be worse marky , he could've had a complete ford - NH lineup  :( :(

;):) :)

Well done Mart... some nice kit there as usual mate... I see the Masseys have not had an outing yet  >:(

That Amazone looks the biz mate... are you pleased with it  ???

Cheers Marky......A few more pictures to come soon...... :)

No the Massey's haven't been out yet but give them time...... ;)

I'm really pleased with the Amazone it's a corker of a model......The detail is unreal and the folding cover just adds so much effect to the model scene I feel...... :);)

the amzone looks well mart , going to see some serious spreading with that in the future i can see :)

marky's right about the masseys though >:(

why the white wheels on the fendt ?

could be worse marky , he could've had a complete ford - NH lineup  :( :(

;):) :)

Cheers Marcus......The white wheels are on the Fendt because she was originally on floats bit had to find a pair of standard tyres for her to do the de-stoning with and those were the only ones I had sapre...... :) :) :);)

Very nice Mart, love your new approach in photo taking. Is it only me that has noticed that? Some very nice kit in there, love the Deere/amizone combination. Very nice mate, good to see a full working carpet farm  :)

Cheers mate......I agree the Deere and Amazone look very impressive together...... :) :) :);)

Cheers Marky......A few more pictures to come soon...... :)

No the Massey's haven't been out yet but give them time...... ;)

I'm really pleased with the Amazone it's a corker of a model......The detail is unreal and the folding cover just adds so much effect to the model scene I feel...... :);)

Cheers Marcus......The white wheels are on the Fendt because she was originally on floats bit had to find a pair of standard tyres for her to do the de-stoning with and those were the only ones I had sapre...... :) :) :);)

Cheers mate......I agree the Deere and Amazone look very impressive together...... :) :) :);)

might have a set of reds spare mart, will have a look for you, nice pics to mate, what do you think of the amazon then??? saw one at the show, wasnt as big as i thought it was, mind you neither the seed drill,

nice pics Mart, your the true carpet farmer king ;D ;D

Cheers Ben......I try my best to keep the carpet farm in business...... :D:) :) ;)

might have a set of reds spare mart, will have a look for you, nice pics to mate, what do you think of the amazon then??? saw one at the show, wasnt as big as i thought it was, mind you neither the seed drill,

Thanks Sean, that would be handy mate......

The Amazone seems to be a real cracking model......The detail is as you would expect from Universal Hobbies with warning decals, pipes etc......Just have to be careful when you're opening the hopper cover, wouldn't want to do it in too much of a hurry for fear of causing a bit of damage...... :) :) :);)