SIKU 6M FOLDING POWERHARROW

If I remember rightly Standen's now do the Dowdeswell range of power harrow and the rotorvator.

yep thats correct. dowdswell nearly dissappeared about 5 years ago, :'( but survived [just] by divesting of all but its ploughs. Hunton legg now has the dual spreaders, toppers, rotorspreaders etc. and Astwell got the bale wrappers...

heres hunton leggs adress.....they of course make brian legg trailers, and also needham rollers, along with running gear for loads of trailers....theres a website out there somewhere...just cant remember where.

Hunton Legg (Running Gear) Ltd

Hemingstone, Ipswich,

Suffolk, United Kingdom

IP6 9RT

Tel: 01449 760275 / 760345

Fax: 01449 760585

Just lovely paul I will hop in my lear and be right over... :D :D :D   does Limken really paint every item on the equipment blue?????????  Does not seem natural to me........ ??? ??? 

I was talking to Gav about the concept of Muddy Editons, this conept is hot in the States right now........gives them a more natural look for the carpet farmers............wonder if anyone has used this concept....

yes....ROS did in the 90s...they did at least a lamborghini 1706 1/16th scale with mud splatters. it was terrible!

• 3 months later...

that looks nice paul , and would you belive it just been out in town earlier and done a short cut through industrial estate and there was a richard long lowloader loaded up with them parked up driver must live local  ;) sorry bit of key there cracking looking model ;)

You live in Ashford do you ??? ???

I took a forklift and dumper there last week where Jacksons are doing the new one way or two way system ::) ::)

Richard long are from Norfolk so he's either weekended or lives there ??? ???

yes and no my mum does and i use to i naw live in folkestone 15 mins away

i dont know if you remember i got a mccormick on row crops of you at spalding last year