New Ford 5000/6600 comparison pictures

JC

According to Craig, the New model is correctly scaled, the previous version is slightly underscale....according to Britains that is. Anyone taken any measurements?

That has always been my understanding too.

The one isn't bigger than the other ;;;

its just the one is smaller than the other  ::) ::)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

we could see allot of green 1980s budget versions being converted into

4000s and 4600s 4100s as they would be more accurate

what do you think  :'(

Judgeing by the picture of new ford 5000 I would agree it is right scale.  As is my newly acquired Case puma 210.  However if you look at britains history of blue scale tractors how did the mighty TW20 model become a 7710 and then a 5610 ??? ???  I bet if you put TW20 model next to new 5000 they are probably same size :-\ which suggests original 1/32 models were nearer1/43 >:(  I suggest we be very thankful for accuracy of recent Britains models ;)

Judgeing by the picture of new ford 5000 I would agree it is right scale.  As is my newly acquired Case puma 210.  However if you look at britains history of blue scale tractors how did the mighty TW20 model become a 7710 and then a 5610 ??? ???   I bet if you put TW20 model next to new 5000 they are probably same size :-\ which suggests original 1/32 models were nearer1/43 >:(   I suggest we be very thankful for accuracy of recent Britains models ;)

when you put Britains tractors beside UH or Scaledown tractors they appear to be much bigger than 1:32

The best example is to put a McCormick ZTX beside a Case MX. The Case is waaaay oversized.

• 3 weeks later...