my ferguson collection Update 26-2-2011

Johny mf

Awsome!Hide them from the massey massive I say :police:

Wel there is a big pond between it :P

Johny why did you decide to collect Masseys.....I forgot if you mentioned it before... ??? ??? ?  Nice bunch of replicas

I think i went massey mad because all my uncle´s drove MF´s

And the first tractor i ever drove where ofcourse an MF (3080 from the year 1991)

................................... ?

what i meant to say was

....bluh................phooooo...................

i want ,i want, i want  ;D ;D

stunning collection johny just need to get some big wide doors at the front of your living room to get sandy in  to complete the collection !

marky might have some serviceable 1/16 yellow 35's left , or maybe enough slight damages to build a good one  :) 

Thanks Mark i have some building plans but not the big doors unfortanly :P

Amazing collection Johny especially the conversion you have done yourself ;D 

Thanks for the compliment there are more conversions in there that i have build but the 8100´s are on of my favorite´s.

It is very fun to see your collection of MF tractors. :P

My collection consists only of MF tractors and harvesters MF but only in scale / 32.

But unfortunately for me to come up in your collection, I have many left, I see.

The nice thing about a collection is not how big the size is but how you purchased the models!

As i look how many years of collecting went by you have several years to get a collection like this!

What a brilliant collection Johny,just a pity you put the best model's on top of your cabinet  ;) ;)

Best Regards

Joe.

Wel it is like this Joe

I didnt had much room for the 1455´s when i bought them.

And they are in those display boxxes so the dust stay´s away!

Flipping hec Johnny... this collection has come on in leaps and bounds since I last viewed it... WOW  :of

I'm viewing lots of models that I don't have... and I don't think I can see any that I do have.... that you don't have.. if you see what I mean  :-[:D :D

Do you collect any other MF memorabilia mate ???

Thanks for sharing by the way  :-*

Thanks Mark!

I know for sure you have some models that i don´t have like some industrials!

I almost collect everything what has to do whit MF i have also a brochure collection but not that large as youre collection!

There are some models out also that i wont buy like the yellow and brushed silver 7499 and the black 8650!

Just because there are to much colors coming out at the moment!

Thanks for all the reactions.

I have also made some photo´s of the rest collection and wil place them later on this week because imageshack is not that fast at the moment!

great collection here Johnny! my Dutch counterpart when it comes to collect in every scale of one brand... Awesome models in there...

i see you have the same problem as many of us have.. not enough displaying space ;)

I know what you mean Wil some times i have a talk whit other colectors that only collect 1:32 over here.

And about the space what can i say :'(

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic