Marky Ferguson's collection - updated pics

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very nice marky has it always been massey for you mate ;)great collection and lovely cabinets

Thanks Graham... it has really mate... been a Massey nut since around 1974-1975 (age 7-8)  The cabinet was built for me as a gift by a great mate of mine - I really need to get some lights fitted in it sometime  :-\ :-[

lovely fella in that era they must have been the number one for farming equipment i know they was in this part of kent they had it wrapped up ;)

They were indeed Graham... It was them or and Oil breathing, sluggish, rattling old Ford at the time  :D :D :D - no competition really  ;D

* Marky lights the blue touchpaper and runs *

Thanks lads....  :-[

For me it's not about the value really.. it's more "having the collection"  :-\ - I have an on-going arguement with Mrs F at the moment... When I "pop my clogs" I want it all to go to the Coldridge collection... she sees it as money... I don't sadly  :-\

Massey Boy... I live in Sheffield  ;):D :D :D :D :D

Marcus..... It's there mate... by the diggers I believe in the 1:32 yellow section  ;):-*:-*

your right i feel same way about mine, in 30 -40 years times i could never sell it and if i have kinds etc id much prefer them to keep it all together as appoused to them breaking up the collection and selling it, but i guess at the end of the days its there decision unless like you say donate it first

I think thats the answer Alan... it WILL be donated before it gets the chance to be broken up... I've got well over 700 brichures as well - they are my REAL collection I guess  :-\

I've told "top floor" that I want Fanny to be kept and passed down to each generation... but the rest can be donated to a worthwhile cause... sounds a bit mushy... but I would love to think that other "like minded nutters" such as myself would get the benefit of my hard efforts and share in the delights of the collection I have so painstakingly put together over my lifetime  :-[

I think thats the answer Alan... it WILL be donated before it gets the chance to be broken up... I've got well over 700 brichures as well - they are my REAL collection I guess  :-\

I've told "top floor" that I want Fanny to be kept and passed down to each generation... but the rest can be donated to a worthwhile cause... sounds a bit mushy... but I would love to think that other "like minded nutters" such as myself would get the benefit of my hard efforts and share in the delights of the collection I have so painstakingly put together over my lifetime  :-[

what are brichures Marky? :-\ :D

Marky,I doubt if anyone could match that for a collection of Masseys :o Does Mrs F allow you to have the cabinet in the living room etc or is it banished to the spare room or such like?

Such a pity its MF's that you collect, that collection would look so nice in a shade of Blue or perhaps Green :D :D  ;)

Marky,I doubt if anyone could match that for a collection of Masseys :o Does Mrs F allow you to have the cabinet in the living room etc or is it banished to the spare room or such like?

Such a pity its MF's that you collect, that collection would look so nice in a shade of Blue or perhaps Green :D :D  ;)

It takes up the whole of one wall in the living room!! :D :D

Have you got the ROS 3050 hiden in amongst that lovely collection

ROS 3050... umm... got a ROS 1014.... and an Ertl 3050... ROS 3070 ... is there a ROS 3050  :'( :'( - Oh no... not another model to collect  :'( :'( :'(

:D :D - I'll ignore that last bit Mark  >:(:D :D - as Kev said... it's pretty much one wall in my front room  :-[

about time i popped over to have another look! :D;D ;D ;D

Anytime buddy...

Same goes to EVERYONE... you are all welcome to LOOK but no touching